Feed Dump: Libyan Cinnabon

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Libyan Cinnabon

Cinnabon just goes where they're needed.

Watch Video

DAT JAUNT :D

awesome vid as always guys. Nice to see Tally too.

Wasn't "Adjustable Jaunt" a cover band for One Republic that failed miserably?

I'm not surprised a Cinnabon arrived before McDonalds in Syria. I've seen them drink a lot of coffee of various types in the Middle Eastern countries, so they probably wanted something to go with it.

CAPTCHA: end of the world

No...a Cinnabon in Syria is NOT the end of the world. Chik-Fil-A on the other hand... (Yes, I went there.)

They should open a McDonaBon on the autobahn. With a manager named Dawn Johnson.

Can anyone read Tally's shirt? I recognize it's a parody of the "Keep Calm, and Carry On" thing, and the top part I believe says "Get Excited", but I couldn't get the rest.

Nothing brings people together like sweet promiscuous buns.
Also:

Callate:
They should open a McDonaBon on the autobahn. With a manager named Dawn Johnson.

Can anyone read Tally's shirt? I recognize it's a parody of the "Keep Calm, and Carry On" thing, and the top part I believe says "Get Excited", but I couldn't get the rest.

It's "Get Excited and Make Things", 'cause Tally's into artisan crafts. She probably made the shirt.

These hats cannot repel jaunt of this magnitude!

Hmmm, someone make the graph of Jaunt vs Hat Size.

As Hat Size (H) decreases, potential Jaunt factor (J) increases.

As Hat Size increases, potential Jaunt factor approaches zero.

Dammit how did you kno- I mean, yea, that Michigander that screwed up the interstate wave is dumb. *nervous laughter*

Next I wanna see Corgis as trackers. Twice the cute, none of the shakes. Or if it's a compromise between the two we can go with the pomeranian with 4 times the fur and so much movement you get nauseous trying to follow it for more than 1.5s.

I don't think we have a Cinnabon in Vermont...

And the World's Longest Yard Sale just sounds like it would be a little bit creepy to drive past.

I wouldn't mind a hat with adjustable jaunt...

Clearly they have never actually come into contact with a Chihuahua. Those little rats are vicious and violent on their own. Being mauled alive by a pack of them is in my Top 10 of all time fears.

GamemasterAnthony:

Dammit, you beat me to it. >.>
OT: I thought chocolate was the one thing every religion could agree on?

You only eat at Cinnabon if you hate yourself.

EEEEEEeeee, that tiny hat is so adorable on Graham! He needs to wear it in all videos from now on. In fact, everyone should wear tiny hats in future videos!

Wow, I found the one thing Tally is not extremely good at - Spanish.

GamemasterAnthony:

I'm not surprised a Cinnabon arrived before McDonalds in Syria. I've seen them drink a lot of coffee of various types in the Middle Eastern countries, so they probably wanted something to go with it.

CAPTCHA: end of the world

No...a Cinnabon in Syria is NOT the end of the world. Chik-Fil-A on the other hand... (Yes, I went there.)

Syria, huh? Even though the name of the episode is Libyan Cinnabon? You're going with Syria?

There's no Cinnabon in my country, and we're getting accepted into the European Union next year. And I LOVE cinnamon. And buns.

Now I'm sad... :(

Why can't we have a Cinnabon here in Melbourne... :(

Mr.Tea:

Callate:

It's "Get Excited and Make Things", 'cause Tally's into artisan crafts. She probably made the shirt.

Image is designed by Mike Jones and released under Creative Commons - Get Excited and Make Things so yeah Tally probably made the shirt herself

Libya - first elections, now Cinnabon. Democracy!

You need to use Tally more often.

Paul and Tali being prisoner and prison guard was funniest thing I've seen for a long time
(I know it's Tally, but I always think of Tali'Zorah nar Rayya/vas Neema/vas Normandy- somehow it clicks in my brain :D )

Don Reba:

On the other hand, at least you could tell what language I was /attempting/. (Yeah yeah, that was just from the context, shhhh!) :)

Illessa:

Mr.Tea:

Callate:

Image is designed by Mike Jones and released under Creative Commons - Get Excited and Make Things so yeah Tally probably made the shirt herself

Close. :) I actually bought the shirt from Diesel Sweeties http://store.dieselsweeties.com/products/get-excited-and-make-things-shirt, who is apparently selling it with Matt Jones' blessing, but of course I then modded it into a tank top.

blackrave:
(I know it's Tally, but I always think of Tali'Zorah nar Rayya/vas Neema/vas Normandy- somehow it clicks in my brain :D )

If you're going to spell my name wrong, I completely approve if this is the reason. :D

Okay... so I've never heard of Cinnabon before and I find it mildly fascinating that a company based on cinnamon buns alone can thrive.

Turns out there's 5 Cinnabon outlets in the UK, all within a few hours (more or less) of where I live. Who knew?

"Tubular meat" is still not a good sounding expression...

And are those fascinators going to be part of Desert Bus? If not, they should be.

Rakor:
These hats cannot repel jaunt of this magnitude!

Hmmm, someone make the graph of Jaunt vs Hat Size.

As Hat Size (H) decreases, potential Jaunt factor (J) increases.

As Hat Size increases, potential Jaunt factor approaches zero.

The only problem with your theory is once you actually go over a size, the jaunt factor would actually increase again. I guess Jaunt is parabolic.

Is it bad that I've been to about a quarter of the countries Graham named? The Cinnabon in El Salvador is in the capital city San Salvador, near one of the strip club/whorehouses. I think it was near Lips.

What are you talkin bout? There's pythons ALL OVER jersey.

I heard it was because of some sort of gun show.

Tally LRR:

Don Reba:

On the other hand, at least you could tell what language I was /attempting/. (Yeah yeah, that was just from the context, shhhh!) :)

Illessa:

Mr.Tea:

Close. :) I actually bought the shirt from Diesel Sweeties http://store.dieselsweeties.com/products/get-excited-and-make-things-shirt, who is apparently selling it with Matt Jones' blessing, but of course I then modded it into a tank top.

blackrave:

If you're going to spell my name wrong, I completely approve if this is the reason. :D

O_o Oops. I thought it said "Get Excited and Take Things".......I got excited.

Well I guess I should give those things back now. Sorry for stealing by you shirt's miss read order!

Also you make some very nice things. Like all those jokes!

All I have to say is "Adjustable jaunt FTW."

Also...BEAGLE!

I think somebody released pythons in New Jersey to take out the cast of Jersey Shore.

Favourite hat by FAR

"I'm gonna rope up my chihuahua and go bloodhounding" sounds vaguely sexual somehow.

weirdguy:
What are you talkin bout? There's pythons ALL OVER jersey.

I heard it was because of some sort of gun show.

Would you happen to know which way that gun show was?

Well, since somebody did "adjustable jaunt as X coverband" before me, I guess I'll talk about Cinnabon.

McDonabon, sounds like a serial killer.

Tally LRR:

Don Reba:

It was a good attempt. It is just that "yo quiero Taco Bell" is not a question; it means "I love Taco Bell." Also, there is a distinction between "quiero" and "quiera". The former is the verb "want/love" in first-person present tense, and the latter in third-person. :)

Tally!!! <3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or