Trailers: Sleeping Dogs - PC Trailer

Sleeping Dogs - PC Trailer

Check out the Steam-y advantages to the PC version of Sleeping Dogs.

Watch Video

Shadow levels, ambient occlusion and mouse&keyboard settings?! I've never heard of those.
Seriously, the entire video seems desperate.

I really hope this isn't a lazy console port. The game looks good but I'm not sure whether I should just get it on PS3.

This makes me look even more forward to this game. I'm really excited. Glad to see that they are putting some attention to the PC version. I think Square Enix is honestly a pretty good publisher as they don't put stuff out unless it's ready, but they keep much better time than Blizzard ever could. I'm torn on the day though as Darksiderss 2 also comes out. I bought both games but now what will I play.

For those of us who grew up with Asian action-flicks, this looks like a wet-dream. (no pun intended regarding the video).

Let's just hope it's actually good.

I've been looking forward to this game ever since it was still True Crime: Hong Kong.
What can I say? It's a sandbox game set in my own hometown with mechanics better than GTA IV.

Can you teach a new dog new tricks?

still not sure about this game. at least something about the pc version. so this is a good thing. just if the game is actually any good, thats a different question.
it looks like the surroundings are pretty true to hong kong. since i live in hong kong for more then 1 1/2 years, and my wife is even from hong kong (which means she can help me to translate everything), we both agreed that the surrounding and location is a plus.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here