Movie Trailers: A Night in the Woods - Trailer

A Night in the Woods - Trailer

Because camping could always be scarier.

Watch Video

Can this trailer be any more generic and unoriginal? Monsters was a good idea, if poorly executed, but this one doesn't even have that good idea to begin with. Unless I get a chance to watch this for free I won't be seeing it.

"From the makers of Monsters"
Why would you ever advertise that?

Blair Witch: European Tour

Seriously, how much more cliche can you get?

At least rip off something better then Blair Witch project for crying out loud even the cross at the end looks like a Blair Witch doll

I am pleased that I'm not the only one who thought "Wow, has it been so long since the Blair Witch Project that the directors are hoping that we've forgotten all about it?"

Yep, pretty bland and cliche looking. In the realm of more productive discussion:

Did anyone else think that whispering toward the end sounded vaguely like a muffled verse from The Passion of Christ by Body Count?

cacman83:
At least rip off something better then Blair Witch project for crying out loud even the cross at the end looks like a Blair Witch doll

FUCK! <- Quote from movie
You got to it before me! I still can't believe they made more than one of those.

Boooring. Is this entirely found footage style? I really don't think that'd work in this kind of scenario. Not *again*, anyway.

The best part of this whole thing is that the first line of the ad that played before it started with "All Aussie kids love the Outdoors..."

and when the best part of a trailer is the ad that came before it, you know you're in some serious trouble...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here