Escapist Podcast: 057: Condiments, Kids and Metacritic

Pages PREV 1 2

The Escapist Staff:
057: Condiments, Kids and Metacritic

Why doesn't Mike use condiments?

Watch Video

Was there something in this podcast I missed indicating that there would not be one this week? Or was there not time to do one?

SlamDunc:

The Escapist Staff:

Watch Video

Was there something in this podcast I missed indicating that there would not be one this week? Or was there not time to do one?

Seconded

Thirded

It really boggled me as to what happened to the August 17th Podcast, especially since I have to wait several hours later(Read: Saturday early morning) to get it.

Unluckily for me, when the podcast is posted, I'm pretty much a day ahead, listening to peoples comments made yesterday.

You know Mike, if that serial killer neighbor of yours listens to this, he's probably made it his life-goal to slip you a "mustard mickey" of sorts.

and another thing on this subject, I'm betting you send a lot of stuff back, so I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you've probably been served a higher than average ammount of "sneezers" because of it.

At least McKayla Maroney has a sense of humor about it. That kind of makes up for it. Maybe.

Okay, it's driving me crazy. I have to go back to the condiments, WHY? Is it like the air conditioning from last week? Are you denying yourself? Is it a purity of food thing? What about jelly on toast? Is it just when it can be added, or do you avoid things that are made with mayo or mustard, like coleslaw or deviled eggs? What about mustard flavored chips? If the tomato on a BLT gets too mashed up does it cross the line to catsup? Is horsey sauce from Arby's really as bad as I remember it? Is it at all related to the game Burger Time?

Okay, forget your serial killer neighbor, it is now MY life-goal to get you to try mustard. Don't worry, I'll have an ambulance ready in case you are allergic.

Will there be a new podcat this week?

This eerily lack of response from the PodCasters just spell Doom and Gloom, judging from previous happenings on the Escapist...

[edit] deleted.

I wouldn't be so pessimistic. My guess is that they are just busy with EscapistExpo stuff.

Besides, it's not like they didn't skip a podcat before.

"Tere are many podcasts, but there is just one PodCat"

PS: English is my second language, so, please forgive me any errors or mistakes.

If they were busy with The Escapist Expo stuff, then they should outright say it, not be silent and let speculation run wild.

The Escapist Staff:

Watch Video

ok mike u tried REAAALLY hard but
my personal quote of this podcast goes to Steve:
I play a dwarf at lunch - taking out of context thats so random its PURE GOLD!

*Sigh*
I have a very VERY limited amount of spare time to spend on the internet and 80% of that is spent on this site, I admire it's abject professionalism and great production values. So why go and almost spoil it with substandard audio quality on the other podcast 'Media Sandwich' and leave us all in the dark about this one.

If it means anything to anyone I vaguely recall them mentioning in this podcat something about it being the last one for three weeks, but I assumed they would have put a note up, or removed the podcast symbol from the weekly calendar on the front page. Just little things make a world of difference.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here