Trailers: Borderlands 2 - Come and Get Me Trailer

Borderlands 2 - Come and Get Me Trailer

This Handsome Jack guy sounds like he's ready for a fight.

Watch Video

I see they didn't lose their sense of humor. Introducing The Assassin was hilarious. I'm very much looking forward to this game.

There seems to be some third person view gameplay in this trailer. It would be nice if we had that option. I know there was a tweak for PC version to enable third person view, but aiming was pretty bad.

Handsome Jack sounds very familiar. Man, it's bugging me now.

Alright, that was pretty funny.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any other game this year besides P4: Golden, but I may just have to make an exception for this one.

I will Jack. I will

soren7550:

I am getting that same feeling...

Edit: His actor is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dameon_Clarke but honeslty I haven't seen him in any of his other games.

You can count on it, Jack.

Looking forward to this game more and more. Here's hoping TL2 doesn't come out at the same time.

If you though Pandora was gunna be a cake walk...

*puts on sunglasses*

...You don't know Jack!

The part where all the guns are laying on the ground.

*Twitch*

Dat loot.

I.need.to.pick.it.up

Must.obsessively.compare.stats

Captcha: just dance

And what will that solve, huh!?

DVS BSTrD:

*puts on sunglasses*

...You don't know Jack!

...okay, I laughed. Nice one.

I am trying not to get excited for Borderlands 2, because I'm a filthy, cynical jerk. But it's difficult. I love the first one, for whatever nebulous reason. It's probably because it didn't take itself too seriously. When the devs just have fun with it, so do I.

Only think that trailer was missing was a claptrap... and Cage the Elephant. I liked the first one and gearbox would have to try real hard to ruin it so I'm optimistic.

Korten12:

soren7550:

I am getting that same feeling...

Edit: His actor is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dameon_Clarke but honeslty I haven't seen him in any of his other games.

Holy crap that was Cell, and Scar. I know all the characters he's voiced in anime. Very happy to see they hired some veteran voice actors.

I have to admit that I wasn't a big fan of the first Borderlands, but...this game is looking fairly appealing. There's actually a plot now.

DVS BSTrD:

*puts on sunglasses*

...You don't know Jack!

Well played sir....Well played...

OT:

That was a fun trailer. I wonder if Handsome Jack will be that loveable villain that you really want to put a bullet between his eyes.

I don't know if I want to stop him, he seems like such a nice guy. It's hard to stay mad at him.

September, hurry up and get here so I can have a valid reason to be anti-social for the rest of the year.

Pretty please?

GIVE.

I WANT.

Makes my pre-order of the Ultimate Vault Hunter's Edition that much more sweet. Now they need to hurry up and make a red loot chest footon so that my gaming experience will be at max!

RipVanTinkle:
The part where all the guns are laying on the ground.

*Twitch*

Dat loot.

I.need.to.pick.it.up

Must.obsessively.compare.stats

>.>

Not if I get to them first.

*raises eyebrow*

Also, nearly had a fit when I saw all those guns, just, lying there, begging me to pick 'em up!

A lot of 3rd person clips there, is that an option or something?

Can anyone tell me who I would address my complaints to about the release date for Borderlands 2? (Day before my birthday, EVERY YEAR THIS HAPPENS, something cool and awesome always comes out before or after my birthday but never ON)

Quiet Stranger:
Can anyone tell me who I would address my complaints to about the release date for Borderlands 2? (Day before my birthday, EVERY YEAR THIS HAPPENS, something cool and awesome always comes out before or after my birthday but never ON)

Lucky, it comes out the day before my birthday in New Zealand.

Inner cynic: at least they're good at making trailers...

Inner excitable gamer: holy shit this game just keeps looking like more and more fun. I love it when devs have a good time with the game. It bleeds out into my experience

That was pretty funny, I just hope this isn't the extent of their story telling because it's looking even less then before, shallow sillyness is only entertainging in small doses.

This guy reminds me of someone, not sure who though. Also, damn it GBX why can't you have awesome marketing videos for Aliens:Colonial Marine as well? Fucking Sega >.>.

Jack reminds me of Prince Charming from Shrek 2. The hero from the other side. That's the point of Jack's character, but Charming is the only other example that is coming to mind of that spin.

this trailer is magnifisent!
im going to love this game...

I don't know how long I can hang onto my birthday money. It's in literally two more days and then I have to wait another five weeks for this game...I pre-ordered it, but I only put down a $10 deposit...

Daystar Clarion:
A lot of 3rd person clips there, is that an option or something?

I hope so, I'm one of those people that loves that option but I am not expecting it at all. Prob just to make the trailer look cool.

I'm going to be in boot camp when this comes out :(((

Not intending to get Borderlands (/2) but that was a very well made trailer.

OK. Fuck the loot chest, I'm buying this game no matter what now.

Must.... have.... guns.....

I've got a good feeling about this game. As long as the devs remain true to the original concepts of humor and gonzo action, it can't miss.

Quiet Stranger:

Well that's unlucky but my Birthday in December and all the games come out in November, but fortunately for me, I'm normally allowed one present earlier due to this. :)

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here