Trailers: The Walking Dead: Episode 2 - Stats Trailer

The Walking Dead: Episode 2 - Stats Trailer

Much like the TV series the people are the bad guys and I usually side with the zombies.

Watch Video

So I was in the majority for all but the last choice. Mind you, a lot of the choices I made I made not because I didn't agree with the alternative, but for reasons not neccesarily focused on the choice itself.

Fun series though. Episode 2 was a bit too predictable for my taste, but oh well. Looking forward to episode 3.

Wow, I was literally part of every single majority. I was surprised.

Kapol:
So I was in the majority for all but the last choice. Mind you, a lot of the choices I made I made not because I didn't agree with the alternative, but for reasons not neccesarily focused on the choice itself.

Fun series though. Episode 2 was a bit too predictable for my taste, but oh well. Looking forward to episode 3.

hmm i did the same as the majority except for a couple of places
[spoiler]i didnt kill the guy in the barn, i killed larry but that only happened as clementine was in the locker too. couldnt risk her and i didnt take the supplies[/spoilers]

where is my 3rd episode !!!

Ah, it's reaffirming to see that, for the most part, people chose the humanitarian options. I didn't kill the guy in the barn (Though the walkers probably got him by the end), and I didn't take the supplies, mainly because I didn't want Clementine thinking less of me (and I kind of agreed with her), but also because I knew, even if I didn't, it wouldn't stop the others.

Seriously, Episode 3 cannot come out fast enough.

Im surprised people killed Danny, I mean, he was a fucking prick, but im still surprised. I let him alive because I am trying to be above the darkness that hte world has become, though, it was a bit dark how the mom died... And Lily hates me now, I had to look out for Clem damn it! I was saying the whole itme he was screaming and yelling "He is going to have a episode (Heart attack)" and then BAM, it happened. I still feel that maybe i should not have taken the cattle prod and taken the scythe though.

Interesting.

Seems like I fell in the majority a lot more than I thought I would(chopped the leg off, didn't shoot Jolene, killed Danny, took supplies), though likely not for the same reasons they did. Danny though, I'd like to think everyone who killed him did it just because they could. He was a moron, and terrible at keeping his own secret. If it wasn't for people in zombie apocalypses almost always being bizarrely completely unaware of how it goes, he'd have given the whole thing away in less than 15 minutes.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here