Movie Trailers: Flying Swords of Dragon Gate - Trailer

Flying Swords of Dragon Gate - Trailer

Jet Li returns in a martial arts film. Who would have thunk it?

Watch Video

So much for Jet Li's "I'm not going to make any more Martial Arts epics after Fearless"

But then again... looking at this... I'm not too sure there anything epic about it...

Gods do I hate 3d....

Draconalis:
So much for Jet Li's "I'm not going to make any more Martial Arts epics after Fearless"

But then again... looking at this... I'm not too sure there anything epic about it...

Gods do I hate 3d....

Ninja'd on every point I wanted to make (except I thought Hero was his latest, but that's just because I'm wrong).

Azuaron:

Ninja'd on every point I wanted to make (except I thought Hero was his latest, but that's just because I'm wrong).

Ninja you say? Well maybe I'll have a place in this movie then! I mean... who needs skill when you can just lather on as much CGI as one can place without replacing the actors themselves.

Think it's too late? Or can they just splice me in?

I think you guys got the tagline for this and that Shadow Company trailer mixed-up

It looks kind of cheap-ish on the whole, and not very interesting. Plus, I despise movies that are made only to showcase 3D gimmicks. I still think that best 3D is the understated kind, the kind that subtly enhances your immersion, not the in-your face kind, and this movie seems like it's 90 minutes of in your face.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here