Feed Dump: The Resistor

Pages 1 2 NEXT

The Resistor

It's not his fault that the police cars were so crushable.

Watch Video

Tiny fezzes are still cool. Graham, you need not worry.

Time to get a camera,a trademark for "You just got ROB'bed!" and a dude named Rob.

Being from Vermont, I sent that story into WTFIWWY. Nice to see it here, though. Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.

To quote Cyan: "What a jaunty hat!"

Two things. ONE: Is that a t-shirt with the TARDIS transforming into a robot? I think we may have found the geekiest thing in existance. TWO: I refuse to believe a guy arrested for marijuana is going to be angry at ANYTHING. You know how mellow some pot smokers get.

CAPTCHA: FARMERS describe this brand with any word(s)

So many things I could say here...all using words that could get me shot by the FCC...

Going with "second most annoying commercials in the world" to see what happens.

Wasps. With sniper rifles. Oh God my nightmare has finally been revealed!

You guys really had a field day with those tractor puns didn't you?
Maybe he just misheard and thought they were actually cropcars.

Damn, I was holding out for a "badgers shall eat bok-choy!" for the entire episode after the "covered in bees!"

Brilliant. One of the best yet.

"Oh really, Matthew?"

Hahaha.

Sawed-Off baguettes?...

Holy shit those must be lethal

Wait, the jokes are staged? I thought I saw a Loading Time where they said they just made things up as they went along. My world has been shattered! How could you betray me like this, Graham?! What has the tiny hat done to you!?!

DVS BSTrD:
You guys really had a field day with those tractor puns didn't you?
Maybe he just misheard and thought they were actually cropcars.

They forgot to mention that he had a legitimate reason to be angry; that marijuana had been planted on him. Still, crushing those cars was over the line, and I'm glad he got arrested. It makes me happy to know that people still reap what they sow.

Those hats look awesome!
I imagine that the people who got robed were thinking "Yay, I'm gonna be on TV!" before realizing they got robbed.
Also, the tractor escape would have made a great action movie.

While Matt was awesome as usual in this video, he should leave being the cop to James. :p

Thunderous Cacophony:
Wait, the jokes are staged? I thought I saw a Loading Time where they said they just made things up as they went along. My world has been shattered! How could you betray me like this, Graham?! What has the tiny hat done to you!?!

I'm guessing most of it was like that, but in this case Graham probably thought of the joke, told it to them who then agreed it was funny enough to do. Least I'm hoping anyway.

Thunderous Cacophony:

The jokes are a improvised/staged hybrid.

Loading Time: Inside Feed Dump

Graham explains the 'writing process' at 2:36. Basically they will do a cold take of the jokes of the top of their head, and if they don't feel like it works they'll throw around some ideas for improvements and take it again. I think it's mostly improvised.

More editorial inserts from Kathleen please! That was pure joy. She is like a capricious goddess, watching mortals for her amusement and punishing Matt's hubris. :D

Yay for Eddie Izzard references!

That robbery thing would probably work, and with a good lawyer I'm pretty sure you could get away with it. Let's hope someone actually does it!

That tiny fez needed at least 30 degrees more jaunt.

Zachary Amaranth:
Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.

True. The article I read said that was all the cars available at the station. Presumably the other half were out being police.

Graham_LRR:
True. The article I read said that was all the cars available at the station. Presumably the other half were out being police.

Out being Police?

American police departments are hiring transformers now?

WASP special commando unit sounds like an XBLA game.

Ehehe, and Kathleeen be trolling in her editing there.

And it's hard to decie whether this week's criminals were cleverer or everyone else just dumber...

Vie:

Graham_LRR:

Out being Police?

I stand by my wording.

Mumorpuger:

Wait, What? Where?! :P

Also,
Out of nowhere, a wild Kathleen appears!

I love both Graham's shirt and Alex's shirt. Also Wasps with sniper rifles is the theme of a nightmare I once had. Maybe. I've had many wasp related dreams. And now I will have more. With sniper rifles.

Feed Dump! Helping you dive back into your deepest fears.

I love Kathleen edits.

LordFish:

Mumorpuger:

Wait, What? Where?! :P

Also,
Out of nowhere, a wild Kathleen appears!

Graham's theory of crime only works for rape. If you go up to someone, rape them, and they're OK with it, it's not a crime. It's just consensual sex.

Okay, good episode, but I've got one bone to pick: What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?

I don't kill bees nearly as often as I kill wasps, but I have yet to have my rights read for it. Cite your source, please.

templar1138a:
Okay, good episode, but I've got one bone to pick: What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?

I don't kill bees nearly as often as I kill wasps, but I have yet to have my rights read for it. Cite your source, please.

I would venture a guess and say they mean on an industrial scale, but I, too, must tag my statement [citation needed].

templar1138a:
What gave you the impression that it's illegal to kill bees in the United States?

According to the article. And they don't mean, like, swatting one. They mean you can't genocide an entire hive.

Graham_LRR:

Zachary Amaranth:
Dude only destroyed half of the fleet of police cars. He probably MEANT to get the rest, for an easy escape, but you know stoners.

I would hope so, but this is Vermont, so I wouldn't be too sure. Perhaps you've seen that documentary, I think it was called Super Troopers?

>.>

Vie:

Out being Police?

We've jumped past that pansy Robocop and into a better future.

bigdork:
Graham's theory of crime only works for rape. If you go up to someone, rape them, and they're OK with it, it's not a crime. It's just consensual sex.

Really, rape occurs legally at any time consent is not given, so how do you "rape" them if you have consent?

Graham_LRR:

Zachary Amaranth:

This is entirely irrelevant. Where can I buy a shirt like Matt's?!

Nothing else matters to me anymore. Let my children starve, wherever they may be, even more so than they are. I just want that shirt.

Matt in profile shot? Awesome. Makes up for the punning and not being James in a cop hat. :)

Kathleen Dem editing skills! :)

Vie:

Graham_LRR:

Out being Police?

Out being Police

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAAAAAY

and...

posted cause neccesary

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: