Movie Trailers: Raiders of the Lost Ark - IMAX Trailer

Raiders of the Lost Ark - IMAX Trailer

Finally the beginning of it all is making it to IMAX.

Watch Video

Words cannot express my excitement. This, AND Lawrence of Arabia, two of my favorite movies, are coming back to theaters! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This movie wasn't shot for IMAX. It's gonna be blurry as some sort of adequate analogy for how blurry 35mm film is when blown up for IMAX.

P.S. Thanks

Hey, can you hear that?

Yep, it's pennies rolling into George's pockets.

At least he didn't try to "improve" this movie. I hope.

Covarr:
This movie wasn't shot for IMAX. It's gonna be blurry as some sort of adequate analogy for how blurry 35mm film is when blown up for IMAX.

P.S. Thanks

I guess it depends on what kind of "IMAX"(since that brand gets tossed around a lot now) screen they are actually showing it on.

Anyone else notice how the current trailer structure/style clashes like crazy when applied to old movies?

I can't wait for when they make a quick-cut, fast-paced "THIS IS THE HYPEST SHIT" type trailer for The Sound of Music.

This better be coming to England, because if it's not I will not be happy. The chance to see Raiders on the big screen (something I never had the chance to do) is so fucking massive. I'm excited.

I guess the excitement I feel for this is the same as all those Titanic fans I mocked when that movie was re-released earlier this year.

Is it just me or does this seem kinda... pointless?
Also, is it US only?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here