No Right Answer: Who Would Win?

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Who Would Win?

Normally we shy away from the "Who would win?" debates, but every so often we get requests that can't be ignored. Are you a fan of rapid-fire nonsense? Then this is the episode for you!

Watch Video

So where can I get this game?

*Starts a google search*

Oh man, that was really funny guys, you should do that one again sometime :D

I must now go to my local Marbles store and see if they have this game. And then find some friends to play it with.

that was brilliant

You guys should do this again sometime.
You who really won this round? We did!

I want to get that game! Where did you fine that? Or rather where did your wife find that?

Waaghpowa:
So where can I get this game?

*Starts a google search*

Same here.

Seriosuly, who is the company that made that quiz game? It's too vague (need something specific).

Daystar Clarion:
Oh man, that was really funny guys, you should so that one again sometime :D

I agree, we need another episode with this game, this was hilarious.

Selling out totally worked!

http://www.gamewright.com/gamewright/index.php?section=games&page=game&show=263

Since I believe that there's a statute of limitations on spoilers, 400 years is definitely safe.

I throw my hat in for both another episode of this came and a location where I can buy this game.

EDIT:

Hitchmeister:
http://www.gamewright.com/gamewright/index.php?section=games&page=game&show=263

Since I believe that there's a statute of limitations on spoilers, 400 years is definitely safe.

Oh. Well there we go. Aaaaand bought.

Lvl 64 Klutz:
I must now go to my local Marbles store and see if they have this game. And then find some friends to play it with.

You don't need friends, you have the internet! But seriously, if you do get this game, start a thread here.

OT: That was a really funny episode, but seeing you spell "Jacques" as "Jock" hurts me.

I almost fell out of my chair laughing when it was Moses vs Al Capone in the who would win at mountain climbing question. If fact, that was one of the funniest No Right Answers yet.

That was absolutely hilarious. So much win from a simple game like that! Awesome.

Thunderous Cacophony:

Lvl 64 Klutz:

You don't need friends, you have the internet! But seriously, if you do get this game, start a thread here.

OT: That was a really funny episode, but seeing you spell "Jacques" as "Jock" hurts me.

Yea, I would lie and say that it was supposed to be a joke, or perhaps it was done to allow more people to know how to say it, but in all reality it slipped past the editors.

I will flog myself with bananas to apologize.

That was awesome! You guys should do it again :D

Awesome ep. Yall should do this again...after a few months.

Truly made me smile so much, nearly busted up laughing to where my coffee almost spilled onto the keyboard. Please do this again soon, or for the next episode to come actually. This was hilarious, and enjoyable. I also think this should be a forum game- how it'd work, I don't know but it'd be worth a try seriously.

My favorite match that came up- Dr. Sues vs Marilyn Monroe.
The faces made after Kyle said 'she said it as Borborn' were seriously priceless.. loved it!

This is strange... First question, you give it to Kyle because of the wet pillow and then the point is awarded to Chris instead...

Here's one for ya!

NBC's Brian Williams

vs

CTV's Brian Williams?

I have to disagree with the Julia Child/Evil Kenivel one.

Fun fact: Julia Child was kind of a badass - she was in the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during WWII. This is the organization that would later become the CIA and heavily influence a lot of the current elite military units. Even though she wasn't a field agent there's at least a dozen ways she could win at that pinball game without even having to be better at it.

Anyone else notice the score was wrong? Dan said he gave the first round to Jacques Cousteau, but the point went to Elvis. Score should have been 5-5, not 6-4.

So funny! You guys have way better general knowledge than me though

LOL
Best one yet :D
I learned so much about Marilyn Monroe.

The Deadpool:
This is strange... First question, you give it to Kyle because of the wet pillow and then the point is awarded to Chris instead...

Got to agree. So it should be a draw.

AWESOME episode!

This is probably my favourite episode, I vote for a new series of just this! It wouldn't take much effort to record, but I can see the editing being pretty time consuming given the sheer amount of stuff that goes on. Still, I want this as a weekly series.

Also, I can't believe you guys spoiled an almost half millennium old play, like seriously, totally not cool!

misterprickly:
Here's one for ya!

NBC's Brian Williams

vs

CTV's Brian Williams?

What's the event? It does make a difference to the answer.

I'm going off to college in about a week, so I'm totally picking up this game for when I go.

This is freakin' awesome.

Dak_N_Jaxter:
LOL
Best one yet :D
I learned so much about Marilyn Monroe.

Yeah, this was the funniest episode since "Worst Video Game Movie Ever". The look on Dan's face was priceless!

i need this game... it looks like a great one...

So looking for that game when I go to work tomorrow. This was awesome, good work guys!

This is was so hilarious. Thanks guys! It lightened up my day. You have got to do this again.

Daystar Clarion:
Oh man, that was really funny guys, you should do that one again sometime :D

i came here to post this exact thing.

since my work was done for me

AWAY!!!!!!!!!! *flys away*

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password: