Movie Trailers: The Last Stand - Trailer

The Last Stand - Trailer

Arnold is back, but this time as the law.

Watch Video

Bout time he's back where he belongs....on the big screen and out of politics.

Was that Johnny Knoxville feeding the ammo?

This looks... terrible.

Aaron Foltz:
This looks... terrible.

terrible in a good way!

This is what we need, more mindless action movies! LOVE IT!

So he's back in Expendables 2 and now this, can we restart the Governator? I'd love to see that.

DVS BSTrD:
Was that Johnny Knoxville feeding the ammo?

Better yet, why is he in AT ALL.

I do love me some AHNULD.

Ah come on the real reason anyone watches say Commando, True Lies, Conan, or this?
TO see a big guy with a silly accent kick the ever loving crap out of hordes of mooks.

GIVE AHNULD AHH CHANKE!

looks really really bad like the governor needed a paycheck badly bad.

color me not interested in the lest.

Wonder if we will challenger to Judge Dredd (1995) law meme with law puns.

tmande2nd:
I do love me some AHNULD.

Ah come on the real reason anyone watches say Commando, True Lies, Conan, or this?
TO see a big guy with a silly accent kick the ever loving crap out of hordes of mooks.

GIVE AHNULD AHH CHANKE!

You forgot the puns. =p

Aaron Foltz:
This looks... terrible.

Yeah, it really resembles he latter-day, sub-par stuff. He really just should have quietly retired instead of going back to movies. Arnold and his peers have become obsolete in this day and age and their repeated attempts to keep dreck like this afloat is just sad. There's a reason I call The Expendables and its sequel "Washed up 80s Hacks: The Movie"

Yes, yes, yes! *Laughs* Please tell me this is a horrendously over-the-top action film with groaner one-liners and cheesy dialogue. The 80's need to teach the 00's how to make a bad film.

Ugh. This looks like utter dross.

well, he always says he will be back. now he is.
certainly not a oscar worth movie but hey, which of arnies movies are actually really good besides terminator?
this looks like a typical action movie just for fun. so i might watch it.

Arny your looking old...still it's good to see you shooting guns again.

I thought this was related to the greatest flash game in the history of the internet... :(

Man, the years have not been kind to Arnie. Maybe his stints as governor and adulterer had something to do with that.

latenightapplepie:
Ugh. This looks like utter dross.

True, but this looks like utter dross that is worth renting on a weekend with friends and beer.

Lots of beer.

I think this movie suits him, he is supposed to be an older sheriff needing to take care of his town, with a bunch of old jokes and so on. it may not be a great movie, but i think it will be decent.

yeah not Oscar matrieal, not the movie to define this decade, but oh boy is it going to be a good rent X3

Plus come on, Peter Stormare is in it! As a Swede itīs law I see a movie with him in it :3

antman9000:
I think this movie suits him, he is supposed to be an older sheriff needing to take care of his town, with a bunch of old jokes and so on. it may not be a great movie, but i think it will be decent.

Yeah, I like how they reference him being old and working out and stuff, shows there should be a good bit of self-depreciative humour in it. I don't think the movies going to set a new trend of 80's style action flicks, but it'll probably be good for a night out. Better than any of Michael Bay's mindless popcorn tripe anyway.

Eh, fine. I'll watch it, only because of how dumb it looks. Seems like it'll be a good, mindless, popcorn requiring time.

I'm not sure if this'll cross over the threshold of "terrible" into "terribly awesome" or not. Looks like it might fall a bit flat.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here