The Escapist Presents: Escapist Expo

Escapist Expo

Why you should come to The Escapist Expo. Visit http://www.escapistexpo.com/ for more details.

Watch Video

>.>

Too bad I won't be able to make it this year. If I had a mode of transportation, I would be there in a flash.

Make sure you guys record some footage from the expo that I can watch while crying with envy.

And take plenty pictures of cosplay. Because I want to see ALL THE COSPLAY.

This is going to be so awesome :D

Is there a limit to how many tickets are being sold??

Dang Americans are so lucky. One day I will join you all, one day.

Draxz:

I don't think so, so buy as many as you'd like and tell your friends! :D

Want to go soooooooo bad!! Stupid California, why must you be so far away from places i want to go to?

Nasrin:

Draxz:

I think I might just buy a pass just to make my friend jealous and pretend I'm going :')

Draxz:

Nasrin:

Draxz:

I think I might just buy a pass just to make my friend jealous and pretend I'm going :')

That would be amazing. We REALLY appreciate your enthusiastic support.

Nasrin:

Draxz:

Nasrin:

That would be amazing. We REALLY appreciate your enthusiastic support.

Hahah! Yaaaaaaay! <3 Though, I would really like to go... Are there ever Escapist Expo's in Britain? :3

Draxz:
[
Hahah! Yaaaaaaay! <3 Though, I would really like to go... Are there ever Escapist Expo's in Britain? :3

We'd love to be able to do something like that in the future. Since this is our first Expo, we're kind of waiting to see how it goes before figuring out what our future plans might be. Supporting this Expo is a great way to encourage us to do more, and other places :)

Nasrin:

Draxz:
[

We'd love to be able to do something like that in the future. Since this is our first Expo, we're kind of waiting to see how it goes before figuring out what our future plans might be. Supporting this Expo is a great way to encourage us to do more, and other places :)

Well, when you guys do (if you do) come to Britain, I'm gonna get at least 20 of my friends to come along ;) And I'll make sure to buy a full weekend pass!

Also, I heard there was a Gaming Expo in London soon, that's why I asked :)

I love how everyone in the video was "we're at a convention and it's ever so much fun. You know you want to come to the convention and also have all the funs!"

Sounds like a good time you guys have got planned for everyone how can go, sadly I am not one of those people as I live in Ireland

Speaking of which, has anyone at the Escapist thought of doing a live stream of some of the events happen over the weekend (interviews/panels/etc) on the site for us poor people who can't make it?

-M

God this thing is going to be awesome! I hope it does well so I can go to a future one, and many more. Good luck!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here