Feed Dump: Bald Men Hotspots

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bald Men Hotspots

I don't know if Kathleen should be put into a robot.

Watch Video

I'm always happy to see more Alex. And not just because we share a name.
If only you could get Cam back too. I'll just have to wait for that I suppose.

Worldwide Marmite shortage? Morgan will be thrilled.

I'd kick so much ass as a robot.

Kathleen in a robot body. I am SURE I'm not the only one feeling I need to head between my knees and kiss my ass goodbye.

Definitely laughed my ass off at the "Surrogates - Ghost In The Shell - ST:TNG - Red Dwarf" progression. This is what happens when you have geeks review ANY techincal idea, folks...they will find a reference to ANYTHING!

And now...being a bald man living in Minneapolis...I shall now wait for all the ladies to come to me.

MatParker116:
I'd kick so much ass as a robot.

Best argument for being a hologram.

Can I have control of the solidity of my body?

Haggis is not bland and tasteless. Meaty and slightly peppery.

So Cousin It is really a hipster?

BulbaRaith:

This, someone has never had a proper haggis.

Also fuck Marmite.

BulbaRaith:

My first though. Any haggis I've had had a rich taste.

Gay Moment: Oh my god I love Kathleen's hair.

Now that that is over I do have to agree hologram is a step down from robot. I think just a better robot would be the next step.

As an avid Ghost in the Shell fan, I had to cringe at Kathleen's pronunciation of Motoko. Although I'm still happy that it not only got referenced, but that someone actually knew her name.

Funny episode guys. Now if you'll excuse me I have to do something... extravagant.

Somehow i see Kathleen in the body of a Dalek...

Can you really call it a wine "cellar" when it's on the 73rd floor of a building?

Well, yeah, I suppose you can; it just seems wrong, somehow.

So chuffed to see this guy get a mention in Feed Dump!

Although it's slightly baffling how technology can advance from "Human personality into an artificial body" to "Human personality into a hologram" in the space of about 5 years.

Could be a Hard Light hologram.

SPOILER WARNING: Just like Ace Rimmer.

What a guy!

Wouldn't the last "avatar-stage" more be like "Tron" than "Red Dwarf"?
Well at least we don't get the borg ... on the other side: This would explain SO MUCH of Star trek!!!

Now, the important thing about the robot bodies thing is, why not just stop at Ghost in the shell.

Seriously, nobody would ever want to do any other option.

Proverbial Jon:
Although it's slightly baffling how technology can advance from "Human personality into an artificial body" to "Human personality into a hologram" in the space of about 5 years.

Those 5 years were the guys plans, rather optimistic plans. (I'd highly surprised if we manage full brain simulations before 2045.)

This was the best Feed Dump in a while. I loved the start "I don't know what I'm doing!"

Also I'd love to be Rimmer, Rimmer is hilarious, best character in Red Dwarf. Being a hologram would be ace, especially if you had a hard light drive.

Screw the whole taking personality thing.
I'd want my brain perserved, otherwise its not me.

Extravagant Poops are the best kind of poops.

Possible mad man? Humans in robots? D:

I'm actually scared.

Redlin5:
Possible mad man? Humans in robots? D:

I'm actually scared.

Oh come on. :D What could possibly happen?
*He said baiting everyone on the internet to take a guess.*
(Do it!)

Alex and Kathleen make the best Fee'dumps, and that I can't deny.

Also, I imagine that a hot spot for bald men to find dates wouldn't be a good spot for a woman to date bald men, since those are the places she'd find the most competition.

Lyri:

Also fuck Marmite.

It's good that lack of aptitude for mimicking accents does not stop Kathleen from trying. Keep it up. :)

I second the "Put me in a mechanical superbody" position

Have to disagree with you Kathleen. I would prefer the hologram body, at least the Hard Light version Rimmer picked up later on. Virtually indestructible.

I live in Tucson, and it's quite true. All those desert buses probably have some sort of hair loss fumes or something to it.

Lyri:

BulbaRaith:

This, someone has never had a proper haggis.

Also fuck Marmite.

But I like women......

Being a hologram would be cool though

Who the hell needs a three-floored apartment... wouldn't someone that rich and self-indulgent just get a mansion?

And hey, I'd like to see Kathleen in a robot body... so long as mine is made of sturdier alloys than what she can punch through.

leviadragon99:
Who the hell needs a three-floored apartment... wouldn't someone that rich and self-indulgent just get a mansion?

You mean, like David Xanatos?

AW MA GAWD if I stumble across another wall-to-wall hipster cynical, awkward sarcastic humor fest I think I might DELIBERATELY shat myself so I will have actually feel like I have some kind of control over the supply of shit in this world!

Also. Pointless video! What's this about anyway? Places lots of bald people are? Erm India.

Haggis isn't bland, well maybe the cheap horrible stuff is kinda bland, to me cheap haggis tastes like snot.
Decent, real haggis though is peppery, dry, oaty and meaty at the same time, but mostly peppery. We eat it with mashed potato and mashed turnip, lots of salt, it's the only way - it needs bland vegetables to calm the pepperyness down.

Anyway, good to see you guys have taste (Red Dwarf) - IMO the Mr Flibble episode should be shown every christmas, it's about the single funniest thing ever to be shown on TV.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here