Trailers: Tank! Tank! Tank! - Trailer

Tank! Tank! Tank! - Trailer

If the name alone doesn't get you excited then there may be something wrong with you.

Watch Video

I want this game now, it looks like lots of fun. Do you remember when tanks use to be popular (in gaming) back in the 90s and early 2000's? I think we need them to be popular again. There was just something about those games that was SO much fun.

I hate to be that guy, but it's not exactly showing off the Wii U's apparent graphical capabilities. To be honest, it's not even showing off the Wii's capabilities.

GenGenners:
I hate to be that guy, but it's not exactly showing off the Wii U's apparent graphical capabilities. To be honest, it's not even showing off the Wii's capabilities.

it's a port of an arcade game

So it is a kid version of BattleTanx... Yeah I'd play that.

That... actually looks pretty sweet.

Looks like fun.

the title reminds me of L4D2, honestly, but that may only be peronal experience.

I will probably play this at a friend's house, and I'll most likely enjoy it too.

Quiet Stranger:
I want this game now, it looks like lots of fun. Do you remember when tanks use to be popular (in gaming) back in the 90s and early 2000's? I think we need them to be popular again. There was just something about those games that was SO much fun.

Me thinks it's time to break out Tiny Tank again.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here