Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Nobody asked Jim Sterling to film his own documentary about himself, and naturally he took that as a silent urging from fans to film his own documentary about himself. Coming soon to a theater near Jim Sterling, The Escapist presents Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story.

Watch Video

250 to 300 dollars? Man, that's gangsta. Lol, this was unexpected but quite funny. Jim, thanks for sharing this insight.

You are freaking hilarious. Thank god for you, seriously. I'm so glad that you do a show here.

Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?

and let it be said that this show is indeed a video, with you in it, put on the internet. Some are just destined to reach their dreams.

Sam Carlin:

Damn, ninja'd. And, yes, it is a problem.

I think, that the Jimquisition... has definitely been a success, at putting a video with Jim in it, on the internet. And while, say, this documentary- in particular- doesn't actually feature the cat, in question, where the money it makes goes- I'm sure this cat is really essential, to things like, happiness? And the economy, like he said. The noble... nobility, in the self-sacrifice to feed the cat, that's just really admirable. It's great, you know, to take a look back on what the Jimquisition is, and why it's so great. And I think, the central essence of that, of why it works- well, it's because of Jim Sterling. His wisdom, and sagacity, and general cleverness and wisdom, you know. It's an inspiration, I bet, to a lot of people, like me. I'm inspired. And, you know, thank God for him. That's really all you can say, at the end of the day, and it's always good to have that reminder. Really great. Just... the vision, and how that vision became this show... it's an example for all of us, I think. To chase our visions, and dreams. And that's just... it's really something to appreciate.

That was hilarious. I was actually laughing the whole time. Wasn't expecting that at all.

Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY

That being said, thank GOD for this hilarious man.

It was about time, I really wanted to know how the Jimquisition come to be, and I must say that this documentary answers all my questions... It's almost scary how he managed to read the feelings of his audience, and pulled out this video with such a great timing. It must me telepathy, or something like that.

On a more serious note, thank god for Jim. :D

That was incredible. Awe-inspiring. Life changing.

Truly, thank God for Jim Sterling.

Hahaha! i loved it! so do you have another job Jim.. and if so what is it? i really want to know!

Sonic giving the tumbs up the entire time in the background. Classy

On Podtoid Jim reads a description of one of those dragon tounges as if he was narrating Skyrim.

Katya Topolkaraeva:
Hahaha! i loved it! so do you have another job Jim.. and if so what is it? i really want to know!

I do reviews and news commentary on Destructoid, and a few columns a week on GameFront, amongst other freelance-type things. Nobody can get away from me and my rubbish.

Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?

The Jimquisition is my favorite show on The Escapist so getting this extra video is awesome. Now that I know what is going on behind the scenes, the show will resonate so much more deeply, sometimes you worry that a personality is squandering their fame and income and are secretly a jerk but that obviously isn't the case here.

that was pretty dam epic jim, thanks for the laughs

It's almost like you're shitting on something, hmmmm I wonder what it could be.

Truly a masterpiece, and yet I can guarantee that it will be snubbed by the Academy for this year's Oscars. When will the Academy get with the times and recognise works of art like this?

Bentusi16:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?

Excelent Idea! Pub Club members can get 10% off with the discount code "Fus Ro Damn!". Considering you can get a discount on swords and knives dragon dildos isn't ot of the question.

Is it just me, or did jim in this episode remind anyone else of garth marenghi?

Why am I getting the sinking feeling this was suppose to be a parody of something?

Jimothy Sterling:

Katya Topolkaraeva:

I do reviews and news commentary on Destructoid, and a few columns a week on GameFront, amongst other freelance-type things. Nobody can get away from me and my rubbish.

Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungry if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.

And great video Jim. A very insightful documentary it was. And keep up the great work on this site. Your doing god's work after all Jim. We here need you.

Drago-Morph:
That was incredible. Awe-inspiring. Life changing.

Truly, thank God for Jim Sterling.

You know, this is how religions get started. A hilarious man in white robes is messing around in the desert with a bunch of his friends and some other people who just think he's hilarious. And the next thing you know, those people are spreading the word about the messiah around. For laugh, of course. Eventually people who didn't know that it was supposed to be a joke take the whole thing seriously. They write a book about it and make a church. Thousands of years later no one knows that it was all just a big joke, and people are still killing each other over it. So, for Christ sake, don't say things like that any more.

Bad Dragons: As featured on the Jimquisition. Monsieur Sterling, I think you owe it to your fans and your pocket book to get all up ons this once and a life time oppurtunity to become the face of Bad Dragons.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Video games!

I see Bad Dragon is your new favourite site, Jim. Maybe you can start reviewing their products.

So.....who else is gonna go and check out Bad Dragon after watching this?

balfore:
Is it just me, or did jim in this episode remind anyone else of garth marenghi?

Very much so. Although Jim always reminds me of Garth Merenghi.....

i can never have enough from podtoid to the jimquistion

The7Sins:

Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.

Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.

UNHchabo:

The7Sins:

Then the question must be asked why would your cat go hungr if you lost your job from the Escapist? Certainly Destructoid and Gamefront pay you well enough to be able to feed your cat using those funds if need be.

Hence why, if this video series fails, his cat will go hungry unless he can get the money some other way.

It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.

Sam Carlin:

Probably much worse if you recognised what those dildos were.

OT: Ok guys Jim has a Cat, we fucking love cats here on the internet and if Jim fails then his cat will go hungry!
Do you want to be responsible for a hungry cat?

FUCK NO YOU DON'T.
DON'T WORRY JIM, WE ARE RALLIED BEHIND YOU AND YOUR CAT.

Bad Dragon, we meet again...

On another, and less dildo-related note, Jimquisition is really great. It's not too long since I started watching it, but it's now one of my favourite shows here.

Thank Bad Dragon God Jim for Jim.

Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D

ok this was really funny. in a jim kinda way

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or