Jimquisition: Thank God For Me: The Jimquisition Story

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Very nice. The background music from Deadly Premonition was a nice touch.

I lol'd so hard when Bad Dragon showed up xD

They should get an official sponsor space in Jim's videos somewhere.

It was an honor to get a tour of the Jimquisition studio, where the magic happens. It doesn't matter that it's just a flag next to your bed. Times are tough for everyone.

Inspiring. This had more depth than anything David Cage has made. Jim is truly the Michelle Rodriguez of videogames - vital, but not important.

Jimothy Sterling:
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.

This man is using all the fancy words, he clearly knows what he's talking about.

Yes, we must take this video as a sign that the escapist backs Bad Dragon 100% and that Banner ads, Deals, pre-video ads and an official user badge for clicking the link to the store on the front page of the escapist will be happening sometime in the near future.

Also, this trailer doesn't make the movie seem like it's going to give me THE Jimquisition feeling.

Feeding the cat justifies ANY sacrifice!

And when feeding the cat means watching the Jimquisition show to keep the meat coming in, I'll do that!

Long live the cat!

I used to hate Jim Sterling, I truly did. After the twitter-fiasco with a feminist he called a cunt and implored to ask her man for permission to use the internet. I thought he was the bottom of the barrel as far as gaming culture was concerned.

I am sooo sooo glad I took the time to better acquaint myself with his work, sense of humour and philosophy and got past my initial revulsion. I have a hunch that he has mellowed over the past couple of years and that his horizons have been broadened by the fantastic work done in feminist gaming journalism. I don't think his intellect could have permitted anything else. I think he has become a better man. I think the internet is better for it.

I love you, Jim Sterling. If you ever come to Norway the beers and food is on me.

Magical :')

Hilarious. :D

My cat will go hungry!

Couldn't stop laughing.

Sam Carlin:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?

yes unless you're a furry?

Pinkamena:
Oh God. Bad Dragon.
WHY

maybe jim is getting a sponsor from them?

Bentusi16:
Can we look forward to an official sponsorship of the Jimquisition by Bad Dragon?

10-15% off bad dragon dildos if we type in "jimquistion"

anthony87:
So.....who else is gonna go and check out Bad Dragon after watching this?

are you going to buy from them??

Sam Carlin:
Is it a problem that I recognized the online dildo-store he was looking at?

Nope, nothing wrong with that whatsoever (sincerely)

MarlonBlazed:
It's almost like you're shitting on something, hmmmm I wonder what it could be.

Updated with this

BLOODY TATTOO SO REAL

Jimothy Sterling:
It's all about the economy, guys. Fiscal, NASDAQ, spreadsheets, and the debt ceiling. It's all very complicated.

Reminded me of Batman Begins.

Good show. For a split second I thought it was going to be a serious "behind the scenes".

That's the Jim we all know and loathe... I mean love.

If the Escapist would ever have a movie or other narrative, Jim would be the villain who never learns about kindness, like The Dark Knight's Joker. That's right: Jim is that level of villain.

Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?

Best Jimquisition, possibly ever. Thank god for Jim!

Hjalmar Fryklund:
Quite amusing indeed.

Tangent: Has the Escapist considered awarding Jimquistion badges in a similar fashion to Zero Punctuation and Unskippable?

Jimquisition is FAR too manly for badges :P

Scrumpmonkey:

Hjalmar Fryklund:
Quite amusing indeed.

Jimquisition is FAR too manly for badges :P

You mean godly, right?

CAPTCHA: teflon president

Bad captcha! Do not slander Mr Sterling!

Judging from all the different dildos that you have featured in your episodes, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that your favorite color is purple.

Surely Jim was buying XXL condoms for his giant shlong!

Gaboris:
Did... did you just use the "The Woods and The Goddess" theme from Deadly premonition as a background music? O_O
This is pure GENIUS! DANG hearing that music made my day. I thank God for being able to thank this to you Mr Sterling. Keep it up. :D

Ninja'd by this guy, That song gives me the chills every time.

Now we just sit back and wait for the Jim haters, who don't get that this is a joke, to come along and spew their hatred // Oh this is going to be a good one, someone put on popcorn!

-M

Wow...that was simply amazig. I have the same fan that Jim has!

Jim pantless on a bike... MY EYES! THEY BURN!

The Artificially Prolonged:

You can't run from it, just embrace it.

Man, this is big! The significance of this documentary -- this could very well be the most significant thing man ever created. It will reshape the way we look at our everyday lives, how we think, how we feel, how we buy dildos. Truly revolutionary stuff.

Thank god for -- you know the drill.

I didn't know Jim had a cat, WE MUST HELP HIM!!! I'll work on taking the throne of england and instating King Jim. maybe replace the throne with the Iron Throne

Thank God for Jim!

This was hilariously unexpected, keep up the good work!

I demand to see Jim's cat! Such a creature deserves his own cameo. The money will come when Jim's cat graces the internet.

MarlonBlazed:

The internet needed that gif. Thank you.

I just finished watching a very serious motion picture about a serial killer. It had graphic imagery, with a claustrophobic atmosphere, designed to make you feel like the victims that were involved. A True story too, no less.

After finishing it, like most very serious and overly uncomfortable movies, I tend to sink into a deep depression, by which nothing can ever really crawl out, just hope to maybe get a hand out of the hole, perhaps in the hopes that someone besides myself can come out of it.

After watching that movie, I was deeply uncomfortable, and I thought that life felt smaller and unpleasant, perhaps taking days, or a good week to smile with a sense of honesty again.

Then I watched Jim's story, a Tour De Force of cinema, a documentary that will join the likes of Fellini's Amacord, Bergman's The Seventh Seal, and the rare Criterion collection DVD's I made of Good Burger and Encino Man as one of the greatest motion pictures ever made.

Sir, Willem Dafoe would be proud to have movie pitches given to him from you. Thank God For Jim, indeed.

OT: That was quite funny, I very much enjoyed it, and the first part of the story was true about the serial killer movie, I'm glad I found something to make me laugh. Great video, Jim.

great, great persiflage :3

captcha: love me....well thats wrong we love jim :/ someone has to talkt to the admins

MarlonBlazed:

The Artificially Prolonged:

You can't run from it, just embrace it.

I want to turn away but I cannot not. He just keeps going around and around and around...

I guess Jim has gotten so big he's warranted his own documentary.

You should lose a bit of weight Jimmy.

That was brilliant and hilarious! Thanks, I needed the laugh!!

Oh my god, my sides. XD

"Life is like a glass of milk. Sometimes you....drink it....and sometimes....you don't....drink it."

WORDS TO LIVE BY.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or