No Right Answer: Craziest Person in Hollywood Ever

Craziest Person in Hollywood Ever

Celebrity trash magazines only sell so well because celebrities are crazy. But which one takes the cake, pees on it, and tries to sell it as the next big space opera?

Watch Video

No comments? Was this episode completely overlooked by the entire Escapist community?! I certainly hope not, cause this was one of the best!

i think the 404 error might have something to do with it.

Morbira:
No comments? Was this episode completely overlooked by the entire Escapist community?! I certainly hope not, cause this was one of the best!

Zetatrain:

Yeah there was a 404 error which the tech team fixed. But it seems the original comments were lost in the process.

Fantastic episode though!

TimeLord:

Morbira:

Zetatrain:

Yeah there was a 404 error which the tech team fixed. But it seems the original comments were lost in the process.

There were about 63 comments prior to the error. All saying that Dan is one sexy fellow, I assure you!

Firefilm:

TimeLord:

Morbira:

Zetatrain:

There were about 63 comments prior to the error. All saying that Dan is one sexy fellow, I assure you!

I don't doubt that at all! Dan is indeed one sexy fellow!

On topic with the vid, to be fair..... Mel Gibson's wife is a total bitch.

The real draw in this episode is the list of synonyms. "Crazy as a shit-house rat" is a new one for me.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here