LoadingReadyRun: Ways to Prepare for PAX

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Ways to Prepare for PAX

The LRR crew gives you some helpful pointers to surviving PAX.

Watch Video

It was great but the Ferris Bueller's moment in the middle?

~mwah~

Tribute to Ferris!!! I love it :D

I see what you did there with the ferris tribute. Also be careful not to drown yourself in your own urine while holding your bladder...this can actually happen. >_>

Man that is ALOT of dices, make me wonder what happen if you roll all of them during an attack!

Also the second to last one was pure genius Now if only I can be at two or more places at one during the past...

Glad to see the mercenaries back, also, The Sam Raimi: The Revenge was an awesome idea.

Mercenary Solutions cameo, TotallyTheRealWilWheaton cameo, Kate in a LRR video, Paul clones (one of which is Pual from Desert Bus) AND Paul staring longingly at tiny toilet figures? Awesome.

Graham_LRR:
*Snip*

Graham, why was Kathleen packing your underwear?

And I thought you and Kate were Starks, not Lannisters!

oh to be glomped by Kate...a man can dream :P

What Ferris Bueller tribute? Bear in mind I love that movie, but I'm also sick and can't think very well.

Back on topic, yay for X ways to Y! The Mercenary Solutions cameo had me on the floor. I hope Kate actually does know who that last developer was...

At least we now know what can scare the Sam Raimi: fangirls in bear hats. You heard it here first!

Ah The Sam Raimi welcome back, the henchmen have missed you.

Honestly, Kathleen, I thought Graham and Alex had packed for PAX better.

I want the flip the "choose your dice" table...

I'm disappointed in Jame's lack of selection of dice.

I wanna know what was with the Omeganaut joke. Was that a photo of Susan?

Scarim Coral:
Man that is ALOT of dices, make me wonder what happen if you roll all of them during an attack!

Also the second to last one was pure genius Now if only I can be at two or more places at one during the past...

Bah, that's nothing. I roll more than that to wake up in the morning.

I kept expecting James to eat a die, but it was not the case.

It's nice to see the Sam Raimi get what's coming to it. After terrorizing people for so long, Kate finally got it back.

Nifty seeing the mercenaries. I actually thought this was going to be an edusketch. I still have a lot to learn as a LRR enthusiast.

Sam Raimi joke was such a great stinger. This could be in my top 3 X Ways to Y. Loved it.

Love it, as as always. Kate looks really good.

Pretty good one. Standout scenes were of course the completely unexpected Bueller as well as Kate attempting to glomp the Raimi. Still, now that I've seen the crapshot I can't help but think of all the situations that only spray varnish will resolve. It is America after all.

I'm gonna be shameless and remind everyone that The Escapist Expo is also right around the corner! We welcome you to bring dice, nerf guns and your competitive spirit.

Rassmusseum:
I wanna know what was with the Omeganaut joke. Was that a photo of Susan?

This should help explain the Omeganauts joke: http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/404/Mercenary-Solutions

Also, Pizza Zone makes some pretty decent pizza.

Excellent choice on the party!

Even a chance of more WoD news is worth ditching whatever other parties there may be!

There's bound to be some cool EvE and DUST goodies as well.

all do deference to her big brother, why is Kate so unbelievably "HOLY CRAP I WANT TO MOVE TO CANADA" beautiful?

this might as well be called "how to prepare for a Con, cause this was my Gencon preperations earlier in the month.

SnootyEnglishman:

I haven't seen EVERY episode of LRR, so what's the Sam Raimi thing a cllback to? Yes , I know Sam Raimi the movie director, it just feels like I'm missing part of the joke.

WarBossTilt:
oh to be glomped by Kate...a man can dream :P

Don't we all, brother...

And the Nerd Flu, my god, we can't allow that scourge of nerdkind to strike again! Protect yourselves, people! And shower regularly!

Darth_Payn:

SnootyEnglishman:

I haven't seen EVERY episode of LRR, so what's the Sam Raimi thing a cllback to? Yes , I know Sam Raimi the movie director, it just feels like I'm missing part of the joke.

Basically, every time they do one of these X Ways to Y skits, they always wrap up with a shot they call "The Sam Raimi", which is a shout-out to Sam Raimi's tendancy to have first-person shots from the perspective of some random projectile (at least, that's what Wikipedia says).

Nasrin:
I'm gonna be shameless and remind everyone that The Escapist Expo is also right around the corner! We welcome you to bring dice, nerf guns and your competitive spirit.

It would be nice to know if I would be able to make it or not. I have a place to stay. If I do get a chance, I'm sure that my Canadaman Minecraft skin cosplay will be appreciated.

vxicepickxv:

Nasrin:

It would be nice to know if I would be able to make it or not. I have a place to stay. If I do get a chance, I'm sure that my Canadaman Minecraft skin cosplay will be appreciated.

I hope to see you there, Minecraft costume and all. I'll be the one in the blue hair, dressing as myself.

Why didnt Wil Wheaton get in the credits did you forget to put him in Graham?

Gasp! The Mercenaries are back! I love those guys!

*generic creepy comment about Kathleens panties*

DJShire:
*generic creepy comment about Kathleens panties*

Chances are they're not hers; in the Loading Time for "Jonny", Kathleen said:

Just for reference, none of my underwear is gonna be in this video, because the internet doesn't need to know what touches my butt.

Oh my god, how did you get Wil Wheaton to play in your sketch?!

I don't think Kathleen knows what signals referees from any sport actually make.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here