Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Review

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I'm...not going through all this again. I just wanted to mention that, for someone who is non-stop complaining about how this-or-than is clearly fan service, you seem to have read most or all of the comic books, seen the TV show(s), and now played at least two of the games. You sure there isn't some flavor of self-hate going on here?

And "what's best for us" isn't why we play games. That's why we force ourselves to go on nature hikes and tent camping and other fruitless exercises just to remind us what trees and dirt are. People play video games because they are FUN, often knowing good and damn well that our relationships, jobs, school, etc. will suffer as a result. We deem it worth while because without a certain amount of fruitless, partially detrimental fun, people would all go postal before they hit 30. If you are playing a video game BECAUSE you want it to teach you some sort of life lesson then you're going it wrong.

That's all. Sorry I missed your mention of the Riot Cannon previously - it gave you your one single good counter point.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here