LoadingReadyRun: Seth McDebit

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Seth McDebit

When you find yourself in over your head, financially, you can call Seth McDebit.

Watch Video

Absolutely brilliant episode, but I must say I feel really bad for Jer for being the one taking all the punches.

That being said, wooo, the return of Jer!

Jer has got to be the most unfortunate henchman in the history of evil companies. Getting beat up beat up by the same guy, what, 5-6 times?

Loved the movie!

Edit: Damn! ninja'ed!!

A great episode. Reminds me of what Hermes Conrad would be like as an action hero accountant/bureaucrat.

Ahaha. I think I laughed hardest at Jer playing EVERY HENCHMAN.

The only thing that could have made this video better would have been a Trailer Guy voice over. I can do one, but my lisp kills it.

At first I was like "...Matt as a badass action hero? Pfft. Surely that role suits someone else.." but then I realized "Holy shit, Matt looks more like Season 2 super-fit and badass Matt!" And then it was totally legit. Nicely done, Matt! The act-or is strong with this one.

...Still gotta feel bad for Jer being the constantly-beaten henchman though. :/ I kind of expected James as the "combat accountant", but then I remembered he's already an action hero on MEN, the channel for manly man men.

The editing is really punchy these days too.. Nice work, Graham!

Another fan script? Also neat! :D

That was so amazing! Possibly my favourite LRR for ages. Thanks guys, I needed something to give me back motivation to work :)

I can buy that explanation. If the Genome soldiers in MGS1 were given some of Big Boss' genes and he had one eye, then they might have terrible eyesight.

Also, I wonder how much pay Death gets? This guy works all the time, so you'd think they'd have to use salary based payment, but getting all the dead together and helping them leave this mortal plane seems like such menial work you'd expect him to instead get paid by the hour. I suppose you'd have to put efficiency and money over what type of work it is, so he probably gets a fixed rate. Maybe there's more than one Death and that's why he can work all the time? A sort of team of Deaths that take shifts. That would work better than salaries, and much less lawsuits, though it still leaves the issue...

Calumon: You're ruining the line! D:

Oh wow! This sketch was great! That writer sure does deserve praise and money!

Seriously though, seeing this online makes me happy! I love it!

Well you know how the old saying goes: Better dead...

*puts on sunglasses*

...than in the red

Shut up and take my money!

I will be waiting for it all Fall.

A Real Canadian Hero

Seth Mcdebbit part of the G.I. Jim, eh? line of products

I always enjoy these type of videos // Normal job but with large amount of action thrown in = epic weirdness

Also, anyone else find it weird that the bad guys in this had an army of Jer cones as their henchmen

-M

Andsre:
Jer has got to be the most unfortunate henchman in the history of evil companies. Getting beat up beat up by the same guy, what, 5-6 times?

Loved the movie!

Edit: Damn! ninja'ed!!

Now, I just figured they were perpetuating the stereotype that every single evil henchman looks exactly the same. :D

Good show, stinger was excellent and makes so much sense. Always wondered about their tunnel vision.

Jack and Calumon:
I can buy that explanation. If the Genome soldiers in MGS1 were given some of Big Boss' genes and he had one eye, then they might have terrible eyesight.

Also, I wonder how much pay Death gets? This guy works all the time, so you'd think they'd have to use salary based payment, but getting all the dead together and helping them leave this mortal plane seems like such menial work you'd expect him to instead get paid by the hour. I suppose you'd have to put efficiency and money over what type of work it is, so he probably gets a fixed rate. Maybe there's more than one Death and that's why he can work all the time? A sort of team of Deaths that take shifts. That would work better than salaries, and much less lawsuits, though it still leaves the issue...

Calumon: You're ruining the line! D:

One thing you forgot Jack. Big Boss was born with 2 working eyes. Nice try though.

Also, Death works for pennies(one fo each dead thing). Death still makes a lot because so many things die all the time, but mostly Death does the work out of love for the job.

Can't remember the last time the (current)CH members were all in one video, total awesomeness. Also a very nice surprise to see Matt again, though we seen the last of him for a loooooong time. As for Jer, those punches is LRR's way of welcoming him back. XD

All I can say is DO WANT!
also I think I'll throw in some random words so that I don't get modded :p

Holy crap guys, that was the best one you've done in a long time! Good job!

lol, story of my life...

And now we hold out for a showdown: Seth McDebit vs. Kane and Crowthorne.

I want this to be a real movie more than anything right now. I know that's impossible but, god damn that was great.

That was amazing. So well put together!

Tiamattt:
Can't remember the last time the (current)CH members were all in one video, [...]

You'll still have to wait a while, though, because James isn't in this one ;o)

Kathleen's line is GOLD.

FreshTomatoes.Com:
100% interest

Deltacritic.com:
Never before have we been this invested in a character and his struggles. 100 out of 100

George Bucas:
The greatest movie this year! You can't afford to miss it!

My work here is done.

Looks like Forensic Accounting has a new hero.

I hope to see Seth McDebit in The Other Guys 2.

SachielOne:
And now we hold out for a showdown: Seth McDebit vs. Kane and Crowthorne.

I would guess that Seth used work for Kane and Crawthorne. After all, he is in a relationship with one of the mercenaries, apparently.

I do love the coincidental juxtaposition of this and the Escapist's "How Boring Are You?" quiz. Clearly answers related to accounting should be rated as anything but boring.

This movie needs to happen.

DVS BSTrD:
Well you know how the old saying goes: Better dead...

*puts on sunglasses*

...than in the red

And that needs to be its slogan. In fact, I would pay to see that.

Nice sketch! Matt Higgins is my numberaction hero (./sigh).
Oh and I heard that the sequel is in production. Seth Mcdebit 2: The Return of the Loan Ranger (ok not my pun, but does the job)

Should have used "This summer prepare to settle your accounts" instead of "Prepare your ledger".

Great video though, mindless criticism aside.

Look close. The action sequences are almost ALL taken from the Zack Meatfist video clips from the video MEN. Perhaps it's made by the same studio?

A serious query: what's with that green cap? Why do all money counters wear that?

Dude, Matt is seriously looking good lately.

Also, I would totally watch this movie. McDebit should make a comeback, or at least get a full-fledged story arc.

"bullets are far too expensive."
That may be my favorite line ever.
I'd also completely watch this movie, matt's one smooth badass,

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook