No Right Answer: PAX Prime 2012 Fan Participation

PAX Prime 2012 Fan Participation

You asked for it, we promised it, audience participation in an episode of No Right Answer. This week we show what happens when we put our fans in the hot seat!

Watch Video

Maybe you shouldn't rush into "The Right Answers". Start slow, maybe "Mildly Correct Answers".

Punch You:
Maybe you shouldn't rush into "The Right Answers". Start slow, maybe "Mildly Correct Answers".

Better yet make it an episode: Best new Name for this show! =)

"Main characters die early and often."
"Avengers." "Why?" "Joss Whedon."

Also: MAAAAAATT!! YAAAY!

Awesome!

I loved the guy's arguement about Avengers.

I hope ya'll do something like this next Friday. I have an idea as well.

Who has the best singing voice.

Chris vs Kyle.

See, that way we can get Chris to sing Disney Showtunes AND get it on camera.

While it was funny to see Matt there (though I wonder if he understood what you meant by 'worst' as that's easily one of the worst deaths to go through, but not worst narritively), I have to give the best moment to the Critical Miss guy and Dan. Dan just standing there grinning like a madman and moving the mic around as if talking was priceless. Second goes to "Why the Avengers?" "Joss Whedon." Well said.

I think the reactions of the people in the background where the funniest, especially in the first shot.

FEichinger:

I said this guy's exact answers a split second before him. Must be unequivocally true.

Also, anyone who didn't get to the end of Borderlands knowing that some terrible monster was going to come out of the Vault just wasn't paying attention. Seriously.

Azuaron:

FEichinger:

I said this guy's exact answers a split second before him. Must be unequivocally true.

So did I! I haven't even seen The Avengers but I knew the right answer straight away. I can't think of a finer argument.

Steve saw Chris's heart of diamond at the end and was looking for the right chance to mine it with Steve's new iron pickaxe.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes, fuck yeah!

Gonna have to say that the best one went to the Critical Miss artist. Why? Because I was directly in between them.

PayneTrayne:
Gonna have to say that the best one went to the Critical Miss artist. Why? Because I was directly in between them.

Beard guy!

The hell, I'm a Batman fan and I've never heard that woman buried comic. Which one is that?

I can't believe that exists, he was 8 so he must've had an overactive imagination.

Anyway, the audience is so much better! You should do this more often, those snap judgments are perfect. Although strongest Disney female goes to Mulan.

Firefilm:

PayneTrayne:

Beard guy!

No, sadly I was the one wearing the home knit LoadingReadyRun hat.

Beard guy was a champ though.

PayneTrayne:

So did you chat to Cory?

Evil Smurf:

PayneTrayne:

So did you chat to Cory?

I was always more of a Name Game guy.

PayneTrayne:

Evil Smurf:

PayneTrayne:

So did you chat to Cory?

LeeLee is updating it at the same pace as VG Cats :(

PayneTrayne:

Firefilm:

PayneTrayne:

Beard guy!

No, sadly I was the one wearing the home knit LoadingReadyRun hat.

Beard guy was a champ though.

Well...hat guy!

Ugh. The world's most annoying people collected together in a single place. Somehow it doesn't feel as bad when they're just an avatar and a block of text.

Firefilm:

Well...hat guy!

Also the guy who went on the wrong side of a pillar in the Sheraton to introduce myself to you and say I liked what you did. If I heard correctly, I was the third person to do so. :O I'll be honest too, haven't been too into you guys since Drinking Games (caught episodes here and there) but I've been trying on some Media Sammich and No Right Answer.

Evil Smurf:

PayneTrayne:

Evil Smurf:

So did you chat to Cory?

I believe her reasoning had something to do with PAX and moving. She said she knows she updates slow but she said she had a bunch of cool shit in the works! She then drew on my Canadian flag cape.

PayneTrayne:

Firefilm:

Well...hat guy!

Also the guy who went on the wrong side of a pillar in the Sheraton to introduce myself to you and say I liked what you did. If I heard correctly, I was the third person to do so. :O I'll be honest too, haven't been too into you guys since Drinking Games (caught episodes here and there) but I've been trying on some Media Sammich and No Right Answer.

Evil Smurf:

PayneTrayne:

I believe her reasoning had something to do with PAX and moving. She said she knows she updates slow but she said she had a bunch of cool shit in the works! She then drew on my Canadian flag cape.

Well I'm glad you like our work, and even if you are a new fan or a timid fan, we still welcome you.

"Borderlands, the ending was such a let down."

...Looks like someone didn't get the joke...The planet is called Pandora. The Vault represents Pandora's box/jar? Yeah...

And although I like the Justice League, must agree. Joss Whedon.

beauty and the best sucks. disney has no balls and just rehashs stuff. but this is an american website... w/e

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here