Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Manic Pixie Dream Girl

Versus Manic Depressive Pixie Dream Girl

Read Full Article

I see the title, and now I'm having an urge to go to TV Tropes. Porque, Carter, porque?!?!
I do enjoy the "I'ma cut you" look Erin has in place of a non-psychotic expression.

did i miss something? or is this just gonna be some new story arc to explain this new charactor?

Well you've certainly got the Manic part down cold. And you wonder why people push you out of windows.

That's actually one sweet-ass hat. I want one.

MPDG, It's almost as big an epidemic as Mary-Sue

The moment they said octopus hat i was half expecting a cameo of podipuss and Alix from name game

Wait, when was the last time we saw Erin in her signature get-up?

twaddle:
The moment they said octopus hat i was half expecting a cameo of podipuss and Alix from name game

you too huh?

I think we should discuss the real issue here... where did this girl come from o.o

FallenTraveler:

twaddle:

you too huh?

I think we should discuss the real issue here... where did this girl come from o.o

Dammit, beat me to it! But yeh, this feels a bit weird, with Leels gone and Grey so ... uhm ... uhm ... "present".

That said ... Gotta agree on the "And you wonder why people push you out of windows" thing. Erin's getting even crazier! =D

Oh joy, more of this crap. See you in about two months when the writer remembers that this is supposed to be a video game web comic! And not about some psychotic boring unlikable "Protagonist" that exists solely to string the video game jokes together!

FEichinger:

FallenTraveler:

twaddle:

you too huh?

Dammit, beat me to it! But yeh, this feels a bit weird, with Leels gone and Grey so ... uhm ... uhm ... "present".

That said ... Gotta agree on the "And you wonder why people push you out of windows" thing. Erin's getting even crazier! =D

My quote sense is tingling!
Seriously, was I the only one who thought Erin was being a total bitch to that guy?

Work those people skills, Erin.

Here I was thinking that was typical of all female hate at first sight relationships
For guys it's you see somebody and suddenly your knuckles start to itch and your spine tingles as if it's preparing for fast and sudden movements

uchytjes:
did i miss something? or is this just gonna be some new story arc to explain this new charactor?

I too have been so lost for the past few strips. I think they just abandoned that whole story arc they had going on and went back to single strips...

Now I'm sad that Name Game is gone from Escapist.

and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles...

The Who.

She brings a switchblade to work? God damn.

Twinkle Tits. I'm going have to remember that one. I've almost gotten used to pepper spray by now, and I have to beat last week's record.

Fappy:

That's supposed to be a balisong. Or butterfly knife if you're girlishly inclined (like me, wheee). The blade just looks a litle weird.

Also... as funny as random violent outbursts are from Erin, this makes no goddamn sense to me. Am I missing something here?

So I guess the past story arc is just gone now? Oh well nice to see the old Erin back again.

DVS BSTrD:
Well you've certainly got the Manic part down cold. And you wonder why people push you out of windows.

Needs to work on the pixie part a bit.

captcha: filthy dirty mess. Indeed a switch-blade like that will make quite a mess.

Combine Rustler:

Fappy:

That's supposed to be a balisong. Or butterfly knife if you're girlishly inclined (like me, wheee). The blade just looks a litle weird.

Also... as funny as random violent outbursts are from Erin, this makes no goddamn sense to me. Am I missing something here?

Oh yeah, you're right. I think I was focused too much on the blade itself.

Erin looks like Chucky in that last panel, not sure if like or want.

twaddle:

Would have been sooooo awesome if that was the case.

Devoneaux:
Oh joy, more of this crap. See you in about two months when the writer remembers that this is supposed to be a video game web comic! And not about some psychotic boring unlikable "Protagonist" that exists solely to string the video game jokes together!

I have to disagree with this sentiment, I feel like satirical or humorous cartoons or stories are a lot more fun to relate to and laugh at when the characters have been developed, as opposed to random unrelated jokes with no continuous context.

It's the same reason South Park will always be better than Family Guy to me.

MiracleOfSound:

Devoneaux:

I have to disagree with this sentiment, I feel like satirical or humorous cartoons or stories are a lot more fun to relate to and laugh at when the characters have been developed, as opposed to random unrelated jokes with no continuous context.

It's the same reason South Park will always be better than Family Guy to me.

Oh i'm not against him doing it because it's dumb.

I'm against him doing these character analysis story arcs with Erin because he doesn't do it well.

Best. Hat. Ever.

Also, I keep forgetting that Erin is a video game journalist. After the whole car wreck arc, I just assumed she was some sort of The Dude-esque character. But I guess her job is kind of like bowling, if her co-workers are the pins.

she really gawn nutz today.
Erin is having a bad week i guess? or did someone watch the first south-park series on Netflix recently?

I think I missed the joke this time, guys.

Now, if she had pulled out Pyramid Head's Great Knife...

Quirky is kind of an understatement when describing Erin. :P

And we've confirmed Erin is now a bitch.

uchytjes:

I just assumed it was related to the recent controversy regarding She Who Must Not Be Named On Gaming Sites.

DVS BSTrD:

FEichinger:

My quote sense is tingling!
Seriously, was I the only one who thought Erin was being a total bitch to that guy?

Well, it all started nice and dandy. The whole turned-down-and-soooooo-sure-shes-gonna-get-him thing was perfect. Then she went all crazy in the crackshack ... And when he held her out the window, it was pretty much now-shes-gone-entirely-insane ...
It does fit her, but she really has social issues.

Blunderboy:
And we've confirmed Erin is now a bitch.

Wait, now?

scorptatious:
Quirky is kind of an understatement when describing Erin. :P

Yeah, but if you say anything more harsh, she will cut you.

For realz.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or