Trailers: Hitman: Absolution - Dexter Trailer

Hitman: Absolution - Dexter Trailer

Get a sneak peek at a baddie you might face in game.

Watch Video

Was I the only one think "Book Depository" when JF....Dexter was in the convertible and the Jackie Kennedy woman was showing off the mines?

I'm not sure what I just watched...
But when they said "highly illegal and unethical..." after showing a family ad for land mines... Uh, duh?

So Hitman has turned from realism to cartoons, as well as becoming a game about a bald super hero expert in martial arts who runs around beating up people in brawls as he makes his way to his target then after fighting off a group of fetishized female nun assassins sporting bling.

Sure. "It's a game, just like any other." Why am I complaining. Well, imagine The Hobbit that's coming out eventually. Well guess what, Peter Jackson is filling it with slow motion and martial arts, adding a female dwarf amongst the group, and replacing [Sir] Ian McKellen with a different actor. But it's just a movie like any other. Why complain.

Dammit, when i first saw the title i imagined it being Dexter Morgan. Now THAT would've been cool!

Could be a good hit, want to know the area we will be taking him out in. Got to watch for land mines.

UnderCoverGuest:
So Hitman has turned from realism to cartoons, as well as becoming a game about a bald super hero expert in martial arts who runs around beating up people in brawls as he makes his way to his target then after fighting off a group of fetishized female nun assassins sporting bling.

Sure. "It's a game, just like any other." Why am I complaining. Well, imagine The Hobbit that's coming out eventually. Well guess what, Peter Jackson is filling it with slow motion and martial arts, adding a female dwarf amongst the group, and replacing [Sir] Ian McKellen with a different actor. But it's just a movie like any other. Why complain.

Hitman has never been realistic. And not in the "oh, it's a game, they're not that realistic by nature" kind of way, but in the "he's a bald, killer assassin clone who exists in an ugly, uber-sexualised world" kind of way.

I'm still dubious about Absolution, but let's not pretend the series has ever been realistic enough to be able to "turn from realism".

ciancon:
Dammit, when i first saw the title i imagined it being Dexter Morgan. Now THAT would've been cool!

thats what i thought too. best boss fight ever

Wow, I really hate Diana's new voice. On topic, though, I think presenting mission briefings in such a way is a step in the right direction from the previous 'page of text' method.

Oh, an evil corporate leader that's somehow tricked everyone into liking him? Way to come up with something original. At least with the sexy nuns, they could do something interesting with the backstory maybe. This just sounds boring.

Also, I was hoping for Dexter Morgan as well. But at least they ripped off his primary character trait (i.e. a murderer who appears "normal" to the general public).

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 58872)