Feed Dump: Sausage Cozies

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Sausage Cozies

France has quite the interesting names for cities apparently.

Watch Video

Was Andy actually saying stuff in French during the condom story? Or was he just babbling? Either way, funny as hell. Kate and Andy are amazing together. Keep it up guys!

All that singer needs to do is wait a couple of years and pretty much no one will remember what a penny actually looks like.

Also, sausage cozies seems both fairly rustic and fairly vile. The best of both worlds really when trying to give a new name for a condom

We do have a Green Party in America!

There is an American green party.

Hipster Kate has heard all your jokes before.

Andy! My forename-sake!

Also, Fucking in Austria is still my favourite funny name for a place.

And I hope somebody makes a GIF out of Graham's "Oooh I'm a ghost part" XD

Pariah164:
Was Andy actually saying stuff in French during the condom story? Or was he just babbling? Either way, funny as hell. Kate and Andy are amazing together. Keep it up guys!

Either way we need a translator for what he said. I'm hoping he snuck in something that can't normally be said in polite company just for extra giggles.

Also...it looks like for using the Canadian penny that that musician will now be nickel-and-dimed to death...if I may coin a phrase for a change.

Smokescreen:
We do have a Green Party in America!

We have a party that calls itself the green party. I wouldn't actually say they're good enough for recognition outside of specific circles though.

He has to pay for using the image of a coin that isn't even minted anymore? I seriously worry about our country sometimes...

Oh Andy, your French speaking made this Feed Dump dangerously classy. We need a large infusion of drug smuggling jokes to balancing it out.

Yes, Condom is actually a place in France.
Yes, Andy's gruntly-old-man impressions are still pretty friggin awesome.
Yes, lolcanada can now be renamed "lolroyalcanadianmint".
Yes, Kate keeps proving she's smart.

So if that warm hat will be useful in a month or two, are you implying....

No.

Your website is a FAKE Andy!
I am left hurt and confused.

Yes I did check it as soon as I finished the episode.

Shinsei-J:

How is it fake? :o
http://andrewcownden.com/

OT: Anyone have any idea what and if Andy was speaking "real" French there?

And I want a Walnut hat. :<

Seeing Andy in a new FD after watching the LRRcast with him and Cam, I can call this day quit. It can't get any better.

"Shit, Nickelback is gonna be in trouble."

I howled with laughter at that line, along with Andy's French impression. I must admit that reminded me of before when Andy burst into French and German.

That was the greatest moment ever on feed dump.

therandombear:

Shinsei-J:

Well now I feel silly.
I typed "Andy" instead of "Andrew" because that's what it said in the credits where I also checked the propper spelling of his surname.
I suck a spelling you see.

Andy and Kate are now my favorite co-hosting duo. Très bien!

Shinsei-J:

therandombear:

Shinsei-J:

Well now I feel silly.
I typed "Andy" instead of "Andrew" because that's what it said in the credits where I also checked the propper spelling of his surname.

It got me, too...

Kate is hot. I'm sorry but I just clicked the video cause she was on it. She is though... hot that is.

Funny none the less.

You know, Kate, between the monument thing and forgetting your lines this episode, you're not coming off too well in this show. However, there's an easy way to fix that:

According to the Canadian Criminal Code 265(1)(b) [Application of the term Assault in Part VIII, Offences against the Person and Reputation], you are legally entitled to pound your brother with no more than three (3) arm-punches, or one (1) nipple-twist of proportional non-permanent injury, in situations where his actions are causing clear and present emotional or social harm, including but not limited to "showing your baby photo to individuals considered eligible for marriage under section 91(26)of the Constitution Act, 1867" and "editing media, both digital and not, to make your intelligence appear greater than one standard deviation below it's actual level as determined by an authorized representative of Statistics Canada using form 914(c)."

I hope that you show up in another Feed Dump as the sparkling avatar of wit that we all know you are.

Shinsei-J:

therandombear:

Shinsei-J:

Well now I feel silly.

If it makes you feel better, I thought it was fake as well. I somehow, typed andrewcamden, instead of cownden. No idea how I did that tbh. :p

News just in: Kate Stark still beautiful ._.

Oh em gee. I don't think I've ever wanted something more than I want a PvZ Wall-Nut beanie.

Andy Shandy:

Andy! My forename-sake!

Also, Fucking in Austria is still my favourite funny name for a place.

And I hope somebody makes a GIF out of Graham's "Oooh I'm a ghost part" XD

Ok we just need Paul's cloning machine and for him to invert a way to neck extend without the whole unfortunate death side-effect. :p

Also very happy to see Andy, as usual he was excellent. :D

The condom names/ grave websites/ Kate failing at being nerdy was all super awesome.

Nicely done.

I heard that Royal Canadian Mint story on the radio this morning. A caller commented that "it's like how Disney works."

I think that cemetery idea is something trolls would probably abuse

Why isn't Andy a huge star yet? C'mon North America!What's wrong with you?!

I believe the answer you were looking for was 'Cock Sock.'

Why?
Why is Andy so funny?

Great episode form all, but he really stole the show!

Aureliano:
'Cock Sock.'

/feeddump

Also, I think this is the only time I can actively call shenanigans on the hat line.

Pariah164:

Pretending to speak foreign languages may become Andy's thing. His faux-Dutch in "marathon train poop" had me laughing my ass off (then again, the story in question was about Dutch railways making people shit in plastic bags).

Also, I will now refer to condoms as meat shields as often as possible.

no video with supported format and MIME type found

That was the message for this video I got with firefox 16.0 (I run the beta stream)

njsykora:
So if that warm hat will be useful in a month or two, are you implying....

No.

OT: that was a pretty good episode. Always good to see Andy!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 61069)