Finding Junkspiration

Finding Junkspiration

Just what are teenagers these days like?

Read Full Article

Don't ask me. I'm in your age range here. I'm sure that sounds like a great parody of a teenager, but I'm not going to risk going to jail to ask one.

I don't know why he's so dreamy ether, but damn those eyes flutter.

I'm talking about James in those aviators.

As a teenage boy I can't really attest to what teenage girls are like but you got some stuff right. Great video anyway, I liked Kathleen's beanie.

I actually spent the whole video wondering why Kathleen looked liked Kirsten Dunst.

As a 19 year old, I wish more girls had pixie cuts dyed fun colors. I don't know many girls with really long hair though, so you're a bit off on that.
Most girls don't say "omg" unless they're doing it ironically. And if they completely misunderstand what irony means.

James looked pretty sharp until the jeans. Oh god why. No pair of pants should be that light. Aside from the aviators (and the horrid pants), he reminded me of how I dressed in high school.

I think (based on my zero research, but deductive reasoning based off the teen mag and how they are written) that "Austin" is the next manufactured teen-bop (teens still say teen-bop right? If not, my market research guy [me] will be fired) "singing" sensation now that Bieber has passed his prime.

Nice as always, but...

Is that a new Pocket Planes-style animation in the works on Graham's computer?! :O

I have that tie!

Ok 1 minute googleing. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Mahone This is probably the Austin you're talking about.

My googlin abilities are strong :P

Ghonzor:
As a 19 year old, I wish more girls had pixie cuts dyed fun colors. I don't know many girls with really long hair though, so you're a bit off on that.
Most girls don't say "omg" unless they're doing it ironically. And if they completely misunderstand what irony means.

You seem to forget that in some of the more dull suburban parts of the U.S./Canada it's still essentially 2000-2004 in terms of style/mannerisms. For that, long hair and 'OMG' is right on the money.

I do believe I have succumbed to the charm of Austin.

The search continues!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here