LoadingReadyRun: A Warning

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

A Warning

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Watch Video

I really want to see this film now.

The antithesis to Monty Python's World's Funniest Joke.

Ah ha ha! For some strange reason when she said why are the aliens attacking and where did they came from, I instantly thought of Battleship (I watched that weeks ago) and got it right! Seriously the alien aspect to that film make no bloody sense at all! (You have to watch it to get what I'm saying.)

woo! <3 andy!

Was Battleship really that dreadful? Damn! I thought you meant Transformers 2, or something like the canceled Bay TMNT. Still, awesome episode, and awesome Andy.

At least it wasn't Adam Sandler!

So you're auditioning for the pre-credit clip for MLP:FIM the Movie?

the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

My first guess was either a really good horror film or a Michael Bay film. The stinger proved me wrong...but it's very true. That movie was awful.

I was hoping for the movie to be aboot Flaming Clown-Spiders.

Best movie advert ever!

Sounds like they're talking about "A Serbian Film"

Ahaha. James could not resist smiling.

Andy was REALLY good in this one.

sethzard:
I really want to see this film now.

Ironically, it's the first feature film for MLP:FiM

The Gentleman:
So you're auditioning for the pre-credit clip for MLP:FIM the Movie?

Damn it! Beat to the joke!

Siegreich:

Yes exactly my thoughts, but no it is only Battleship movie
Thanks God for that, because if Battleship could drive Paul into such state I'm scared to even imagine what result would THAT piece of useless data (I refuse to call that a film or a movie) had on his poor, unprepared mind

They should have included free coffin delivery for anyone who dies of fright. Then I would've called-in and said I died of fright while watching that movie and then I'd get my free coffin from those suckers. Heh heh!

(Spot the reference!)

The entire time I'm thinking "What movie is this? I don't get it. Is there some kind of satire I'm missing?"

Then Kathleen cleared it up in the end.

Made me laugh.

I just watched Ed Wood last week (or rather, the first half of it, the recording got cut off), and Andy reminded me of The Amazing Criswell.

DTWolfwood:
the most nagging question i had for battleship was how did their laser shoot light faster than light speed.

That above all else annoyed me to no end.

i might have watched too much Neil DeGrasse Tyson videos...beginning to see everything in terms of astrophysics

There is no part of the Battleship movie that is not a disaster.

ohhhhh THAT IS WHY LRR keeps Andy around...

great stinger.

The sad part is that my Dad liked Battleship

Andy's "stolid newscaster" voice is pitch-perfect.

You see, my first thought was that this was supposed to be a commentary on the anti Islamic film that has caused all the protests/riots in the middle east and Northern Africa over the last week.

The lead up to the punchline was so, so perfect, and that stinger! Damn, that was awesome.

A James Orin Incandenza Jr. Film. Y.D.A.U.

Good video. It is always nice to see Andy and him breaking tone to promote the concession stand was great.

Also that has to be one of the easiest Spots in a while(considering I almost always miss it)

I have to say, Andy makes one hell of a good presenter.

This was hilarious at the Escapist Expo panel where Graham and Paul previewed it. And its still hilarious a second time.
Now for a third time in the next couple of days.

Graham_LRR:
A Warning

Be afraid, be very afraid.

Watch Video

i think the only way to get a film this unspeakably terrible and terrifying would be to create an alternate reality film where the matrix had an inception dream state with transformers in it
for no real reason other than you could have layers of cg and lens flare so thick you bankrupt the entire us. and even then, it would need to be written by jeremy clarkson, directed by michael bay, bought out and subsequently ( inevitably ) re-cut by george lucas, narrated by jonathan ross and have
adam sandler and wil wheaton playing the lead good and bad roles
kristen stewart should be moping in a random corner, for extra emo cred
and, ofcourse it would be shot on a random sony handy-cam someone had for gritty realism
my god, that would be a bad movie.

Amazing! Any movie that followed that introduction warning would disappoint.

unacomn:
Was Battleship really that dreadful? Damn! I thought you meant Transformers 2, or something like the canceled Bay TMNT. Still, awesome episode, and awesome Andy.

Transformers 2... =.= lol that film should've come with a severe health warning

So, Jersey Shore: The Movie? That would explain the cancellation...

MorganL4:
You see, my first thought was that this was supposed to be a commentary on the anti Islamic film that has caused all the protests/riots in the middle east and Northern Africa over the last week.

Wow, that was my 1st thought too! Was the LRR crew flirting with being real-world topical, thought I? But nope, Kathleen cleared it up for us with her supernatural immunity.
And I happened to LIKE Transformers 2.

Siegreich:

Do I WANT to know what this movie's about? It sounds like some Oscar-bait documentary. Here's your only chance to stop me before I do some investigating...

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here