Escapist Expo: The Hour of Love

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Now, this is my first time ever seeing Yahtzee, but I must say that, even as a straight man, Yahtzee is one attractive gentleman.

Fappy:
The person in front of me ninja'd me so I had to come up with a backup question at the last second. "EA PR" wasn't a bad one, but I could have worded it better :P

I was honestly shocked none of you guys took a shot at Bob by bringing up Transformers or CoD.

Frostbite3789:

Fappy:
The person in front of me ninja'd me so I had to come up with a backup question at the last second. "EA PR" wasn't a bad one, but I could have worded it better :P

I was honestly shocked none of you guys took a shot at Bob by bringing up Transformers or CoD.

The queue formed way before Bob showed up, so it's likely many of us were set in our questions the entire time we were standing in line.

Man, I wish I could have been there. That was awesome.

Sucks that Yahtzee didn't wear the ears for more than 10 seconds :D

Damn all you lucky guys and gals. Would've loved to have been there. Watching that was hilarious though, and has provided me with a new avatar too.

Watching that really makes me wish I could've been there. Knowing that I couldn't have stopped myself asking about 'horse armour' makes me glad I wasn't. So a mixed bag. Seriously though, great banter and it's good to see our resident curmudgeons getting some well needed therapy!

Great panel, dry sarcastic answers to everything, exactly what I expected.

On a side note, I'd like to play Gun Kill Shoot Dead Tits. Seems right up my alley.

edit: oh damn moviebob

Three awesome guys having totally awesome fun? Yep, seems about right to me. This video is excellent.

I don't love the man but Mister Yahtzee was a lot better looking person than I thought. I missed the panel playing LoL and during the breaks it was full. Glad they took a video. I can't wait til they post the Q&A videos and Galvin live. Good times, good times.

Rainboq:

Susan Arendt:
This was one of my favorites, I must admit. The Nathan Drake thing was an ongoing discussion throughout the weekend, so I just had to throw in in there. :)

It's a genuine joy to watch Yahtzee and Jim just do what they do. They're so brilliant. And Dr. Mark is one of my all-time favorite people.

Absolutely loved this, the Nathan Drake fisting comment had me spew my tea everywhere. Is this going to happen again next year?

Sure looks that way.

I feel so bad for Yahtzee. That poor man looks so unhappy. Really, I hope he was well paid for this... not sure I would have signed up for something like that unless I was already contractually obligated. Even looking frustrated though, the man is a looker.

T_T so sad i missed this, was working at registration at the time...
Hope some of the other panels go up soon. they were awesome.

First off, thank you so much for uploading this! I was bummed I couldn't make it, but this more than made up for it (I wanted to see this most of all). Secondly, please do this again next year! I'm sure there will be no shortage of stupid things to happen in gaming by the time 2013 gets underway.

I am SO going to Expo next year, schedules and money be damned!

I wish. I wish so, so hard.

This video is gold. Thanks for uploading it!

This was absolutely amazing.

I was laughing pretty much the entire time.

Slycne:

Evil Smurf:
snip

Alright, I'm pushing a full refresh sync. Give it a bit to connect all the dots and try again, if it's still a problem then I would poke the Tech Team Group.

Working now, thanks!

I noticed that they had some struggle with finding the good in some games. Maybe next time, make it an hour of Rage?

Thank you guys soooo much for posting this!

I would have said: Green Lantern Movie. But yeah, this was funny, Bob was kind of awkward, came off kinda dickish. Jim and Yahtzee were awesome though

Haha this was great, Bob could have been a little less preachy but ah I guess that's why I tend to ignore his overthinker stuff.

that was an amazing panel :D I'm sad I couldn't make it there on Sunday, but hopefully next year I'll be able to attend more of the Escapist Expo :]

Fappy:

You did get one of the best answers from Yahtzee though. "Those are also fine letters of the alphabet", almost as good as "Those are two things I like with Peanut Butter".

I hope they do this again if I'm able to be there next year.

The first half was great, when Bob showed up it went downhill. Yahtzee and Jim were awesome.

yahtzee with the cat ears need to become a new meme...
i dont care why just make it!

That was amazing. I loved Jim's monologue about the glorious and most amazing game ever that Final Fantasy 13 is. He practiclly read my mind.

They really missed the ball on the On-Disk DLC question.
"I love that I don't have to wait for it to download. It's *right there* waiting for me!"

That was bloody brilliant they should try and do stuff like this more often

Minor thing, but I noticed Yahtzee tends to laugh more(or at least smile more) whenever Jim does a joke.
I have to say, Jim has an amazing sense of spontaneous humour. Awesome as Yahtzee is, Jim really stole the show this panel

Oh Jim you are a crazy messed up man and I love you.

I've just seen Yahtzee wearing a necomimi...

Now I REALLY want one! D:

What's with Bob?
He has the thousand yard stare. Was he in 'Nam? Did he see things which have traumatised him?
He just stares into space the whole time.

Panels were riDICulous amounts of fun and this was my favorite. Although it was "restricting" us to positivity, I don't think I cut loose this much on any other thing that weekend. It was amazing and I really hope we get to do it again next year.

Thank y'all for enjoying it. <3

Still watching now, but this is really great. Jim steals the show. And you can really tell Yahtzee's been living in Australia for a while now, because everything he says sounds like a question...either that or he's been hanging around too many teenage girls.

Most awesome panel. I really enjoy all three of these guys and they work well together too.
Would have loved to be there if it would have been possible. Quite a shame really as I doubt those three get together often.
Ah, ye lucky American folk.

Susan Arendt:

Rainboq:

Susan Arendt:
This was one of my favorites, I must admit. The Nathan Drake thing was an ongoing discussion throughout the weekend, so I just had to throw in in there. :)

It's a genuine joy to watch Yahtzee and Jim just do what they do. They're so brilliant. And Dr. Mark is one of my all-time favorite people.

Absolutely loved this, the Nathan Drake fisting comment had me spew my tea everywhere. Is this going to happen again next year?

Sure looks that way.

Awesome! Now I just need to hope that the Expo isn't during the first couple of weeks of my fall semester :P

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here