Wages of Sin

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Wages of Sin

Have Minions, Will Travel

Read Full Article

Grey Carter:
snip

Don't know if you're aware of this Grey but the format of the strip is kinda whacked right now, the right side of the strip is unreadable (at-least on Google Chrome) as it's blocked by adverts, Escapist on Twitter and popular forum posts boxes etc.

I can second this on firefox, its unreadable. All i can see is that apparently naruto and a Hunewearl are talking to arthas?

I get it!
...Well MOST of it.

Is there ANYONE in charge of quality control on this site? I thought you'd fixed this issue months ago :(

Villany in stories is never done perfectly. If it was, the villan would just be another politician.

JoJo:

Grey Carter:
snip

Don't know if you're aware of this Grey but the format of the strip is kinda whacked right now, the right side of the strip is unreadable (at-least on Google Chrome) as it's blocked by adverts, Escapist on Twitter and popular forum posts boxes etc.

snekadid:
I can second this on firefox, its unreadable. All i can see is that apparently naruto and a Hunewearl are talking to arthas?

You (all) can get around this by right clicking the comic and clicking view image.

If you can't read it, just right-click and open the image in a new tab. It sucks, but at least you can read it.

Ninja'd

gigastar:
Villany in stories is never done perfectly. If it was, the villan would just be another politician.

JoJo:

Grey Carter:
snip

snekadid:

You (all) can get around this by right clicking the comic and clicking view image.

The issue with the comic width has been fixed.

edit it works now
and i don't get it beyond it has something to do with a villain
also do i see Naruto in one of the panels?

Why does one of the villains look like zombie Tintin?

So that's why minions always let some people go. And here I thought they were just bad at their jobs.

DVS BSTrD:
I get it!
...Well MOST of it.

Is there ANYONE in charge of quality control on this site? I thought you'd fixed this issue months ago :(

There was clearly a technical issue, and it has been addressed, and we appreciate it when folks point such issues out to us. But there's no need to be rude about it.

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
edit it works now
and i don't get it.

That's not Naruto, it's Lord Forth Hokage himself!

(at least that's what I think)

Lol that was great!

I think at the next PAX I'm going to cosplay the ninja in a wheelchair.

Wow, I hope the comic comes to fruition. My interest is piqued now...

It seems like a good idea, but given how most game based webcomics turn out, it could go either way.

somewhere a kooper and a goomba are down at a pub forgetting how shit their jobs are.

soren7550:

Reincarnatedwolfgod:
edit it works now
and i don't get it.

That's not Naruto, it's Lord Forth Hokage himself!

(at least that's what I think)

No, it's quite clearly Lisa Simpson.

Well I think it looks pretty cool. Keep us updated about this project.
It will be neat to see a game play out from the view of the bad guys/gals minions.

Edit: Neat. I just noticed Tim is a zombie. Well can't have an evil army without any zombie/zombie-like minions. It's almost the law.

Hey, unemployment beats being killed by an overlevelled, spiky-haired kid with a grudge.

Looks neat. Will it be coming to the Escapist, or posted on another site?

I would read the shit out of this comic if it became a thing.

Like.

I would read it until it began expelling its bowels. Now that you have that delightful mental image in your head, DO IT.

Lame title. Drop it in favour of a new one. Everything else looks OK. Oh, and try to write fun villains. The same stupid bumbling villain every week could get boring real fast, and it's been done to death before. Otherwise it'll just be a less interesting Dilbert tm but with villains.

Tim you moron, without Hero's to warrant a bloated defence budget evil lieutenants always get made redundent first!

DVS BSTrD:
I get it!
...Well MOST of it.

*pssst* Know you weren't talking about a technical issue. Join us.

I really hope that comic goes through since that was awesome.

Seeing the ninja in a wheel chair looking all menacing gave me a good chuckle.

It took me forever to realize that the main villain is playing "Guess Who". THAT takes me back.

looks good right now :) hopefully it stays that way/gets better too

I like the idea of "Have Minions, Will Travel". Seeing the story from the bad guys' perspective is always interesting--like the way Yahtzee's necromancer in Mogworld proved to be a great boss to work for.

Given the threads recently about how Batman isn't a real superhero because he never kills his opponents but sticks them in jail (funny how nobody ever condemns Superman for not killing his opponents) which invariably leads to the villains escaping and starting the cycle all over again, this could explore the 'meta-game' business side from the villains' point of view.

And 'meta-game' mentality in general.

You definitely need to go ahead with 'Have Minions, Will travel'!

LOVE the idea and the look of the main characters. Give it a go!!!!

PrototypeC:

DVS BSTrD:
I get it!
...Well MOST of it.

*pssst* Know you weren't talking about a technical issue. Join us.

*Sniffs the air* I smell heretics! *BLAM* *BLAM*

Now moving on from that (obvious joking around). I like what I see. New name for the whole thing though.

PunkRex:
Tim you moron, without Hero's to warrant a bloated defence budget evil lieutenants always get made redundent first!

It goes evil lieutenants get permanently retired, then the temp workers get laid off.

Looks like fun, can't wait for it.

I'll read it if you make it, guys. And I have no problems reading to days strip in IE9.

The handicapped Ninja definitely needs to be in more comics :P

Well it's certainly better than the Reapers plan.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here