Feed Dump: Free Speech Tattoos

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Free Speech Tattoos

Benjamin Franklin was a clear proponent of free speech through tattooing, he had the Bill of Rights covering his back.

Watch Video

Europeans are well known for their bumpy heads. 'Tis true.

Good episode. =)

Sadly this has very little to do with the video but I just have to ask. Graham (and other LRR) do you guys participate in the PAXPranks or do you just get the swag? I know you did Salmon but I think it'd have been hilarious to see you guys do some of the Alphathon rounds.

Except replace 'genius' with 'fools who fired half their staff'

European? That explains everything, ever.

Watching this video I couldn't help but get the feeling that "Headline Man" may become a recurring theme/character in Feed Dump.

Yeah because having no Life Guards period, is less dangerous than having them ride invisible ponies for five minutes.
And I think I just found my supervillan alter ego.

Copper Zen:
Watching this video I couldn't help but get the feeling that "Headline Man" may become a recurring theme/character in Feed Dump.

That's "the Headliner" to you!

I've got some powers and a bit of a fleshier backstory:
after falling into the press, he was horribly mangled and entangled and was rushed to the nearest hospital. However, the doctor there was so inept that he couldn't tell when man ended and machine began, so he merged the two. A giant, clanking figure, each arm ends in a 50pt font fist, the letters of which his Typesetters (henchmen) rearrange to spell out puns. Also, over his shoulder he has a Broadsheet Cannon, perfect for those 'papercut' puns.

TimeLord:

Yeah, that's basically what I had to think during that story. So how many people are they going to need to hire now, because it seems a bit silly that they're get rid of such a large number of employees... over a video parody.

TimeLord:

CREEEEEEEEED!

I guess he's leading a squad of Imperial LifeGuard.

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say dolphins can't run for office. I think we can save the park AND thwart the Headliner with our own delicious pun about making a splash in politics.

That hat looks like "that one Goomba that Nintendo, for some unknown reason, wants you to know is a girl."

Callate:
That hat looks like "that one Goomba that Nintendo, for some unknown reason, wants you to know is a girl."

I was thinking it looked like a Koopa shell w/ braids.

Sweet, Cam is back.
Cam, you are my favorite. Just saying.

The way to beat The Headliner is to not tell puns.
ie;

I want a crocodile sandwich and make it

( _)
( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

quick.

I'm pretty sure that hat is an STD.

TimeLord:

Unfortunately the entire forge world that picture was taken on was exterminatus'ed for misappropriation of Imperial funds and equipment. That's why Reaver battle titans are no longer made and getting rarer and rarer. True story.

Also Paul is European now? ONE OF US! ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Why does that hat look like a mutated head of one of the extra characters from Paper Mario?

Okay...show of hands. How many think the ones who were just in the video but didn't participate plus that manager are going to sue the drek out of the owners? I'm willing to bet you a penny to a pound they'd not only win but the ACLU might also have some words about the firing of those not involved.

Hero in a half shell:

That was Graham. Paul is the one with glasses in this video.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/info/about

UNHchabo:

Hero in a half shell:

That was Graham. Paul is the one with glasses in this video.

http://loadingreadyrun.com/info/about

Dangnabbit! You think I'd remember their names by now, I've only been watching their videos for like three years. Oh Well, can't win 'em all.

No, your a'peein!

That's all my comment is. That overworked joke.

I'm going to go buy some milk now.

It might have been wise of Paul to not attempt a Texan accent.

NezumiiroKitsune:
No, your a'peein!

That's all my comment is. That overworked joke.

I'm going to go buy some milk now.

That was supposed to be my line, you damned ninja!

Also, *you're. You did it wrong.

You ruined it!

*runs from the thread crying*

Hero in a half shell:
Dangnabbit! You think I'd remember their names by now, I've only been watching their videos for like three years. Oh Well, can't win 'em all.

In case you don't know, LRR has lots of videos on their site produced before they started producing for The Escapist. Season 1 of Commodore Hustle, combined with the LRRcasts, will help you learn their names. :)

PayneTrayne:
Sadly this has very little to do with the video but I just have to ask. Graham (and other LRR) do you guys participate in the PAXPranks or do you just get the swag? I know you did Salmon but I think it'd have been hilarious to see you guys do some of the Alphathon rounds.

We actively did Salmon Security, and participated in the Lando Society and P.O.T.A.T.O. initiative. We were supposed to do something for the Alphathon, but we never got to do it :(
This year's PAX was extra crazy for us.

Next time!

The best part of this is that when i hear it on TV the reporter is taking it so seriously its over the top. Yet with you guys its nice to see the "here is the headline" ...and its baloney! Thanks for the sarcasm it really makes my day. keep it up!!!

please insert the word "Malarky" into the next segment I think it will work nicely.

Those lifeguards were only fired?
Outrageous! In my land of pants-on-head-retarded and clinically batshit insane these guys would be slowly tortured until they started to beg to be killed, then publicly skinned, chopped to pieces and burned.
City officials missed such a great opportunity to give community a lesson that making short videos with any public resources involved will not be tolerated.
Anyway officials of Almonte proved that they aren't afraid to take dire measures during dire circumstances. I'm amazed by the bravery that was needed to fire 14+ employees.
[clap]

[clap]

[clap]

P.S.For those who suffers from some brain damage, I'll explain- that was sarcasm. All officials involved in this BS should be relieved from their duties, while park employees should be restored to their jobs.

Bloody 'ell, who was running that pool, Mr Burns?

And that neighborhood were kinda being dicks about trying to prevent that tattoo parlour, seriously, it can't possibly do that much harm.

But who needs a job when you have swag gangnam style?

Call me cynical but I bet it is about money. Think about it, they close the pool a few weeks to months before hand. They can blame the lifegaurds and get away without having to pay to keep it open. They'll hire new lifeguards and as a bonus they can scare them with the story of how the fired all the lifeguards last year.

jthwilliams:
Call me cynical but I bet it is about money. Think about it, they close the pool a few weeks to months before hand. They can blame the lifegaurds and get away without having to pay to keep it open. They'll hire new lifeguards and as a bonus they can scare them with the story of how the fired all the lifeguards last year.

That doesn't make those responsible look less like a morons

blackrave:

jthwilliams:

That doesn't make those responsible look less like a morons

true. It just makes them evil plotting morons.

The Headliner
An editor who fell into the press, because he had to stop it after Batman did something fancy, worthy of the front page. And due to his burning hatred for Batman, for always getting the front pages changed, he somehow got fused with some parts of the press, and gained the ability to shoot newspapers with punny headlines at high speed, to use for evil.

The Headliner sounds like a rather bold supervillain to me, the type that could function as a veritable font of nefarious plots.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here