Movie Trailers: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Trailer

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Trailer

If only Bilbo knew what was ahead of him I don't think he'd be that excited for a journey.

Watch Video

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I am so excited for this.

Also, nice to see Radagast the Brown there. He looks appropriately wacky.

SQEEEEEEEEEE.... I can't wait!

Bernzz:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This was my reaction too.

A must see for me. LOTR books and movies had a great impact on my formative years and this one will certainly bring back nice memories from my childhood. I also honestly believe this is gonna be a good movie. Great cast and writers/director that have respect and love for amazing source material.

This is absolutely my most looked-forward to film currently in production, but I thought this trailer was a bit disappointing compared to the last. Plus, can we please, please get away from ending trailers with rimshot moments? :-/

Looks great. I have my share of annoyances with Jackson's Lord of the Rings, but I couldn't imagine this movie these movies from another director. Really looking forward to this.

Strange...I loved the book and yet this trailer doesn't even remotely excite me.

Mike Kayatta:
This is absolutely my most looked-forward to film currently in production, but I thought this trailer was a bit disappointing compared to the last. Plus, can we please, please get away from ending trailers with rim shot moments? :-/

Agreed one can only stand so much trolling.

oh hey, DWARVES! :D

it's like the earlier trilogy all over again, only with thirteen gimli's, awesome.

Though I didn't really liked the book (apart from the ending, that was awesome) I am really looking forward to it!

babinro:
Strange...I loved the book and yet this trailer doesn't even remotely excite me.

Aye. But then I didn't think much of the Peter Jackson LOTR movies either (especially the second). The epic scale of the sequences in the trailer doesn't fit The Hobbit at all - more in line with it's bloated and sprawling successor. Ah well, sure it'll be alright, but the tone is completely wrong.

In case anyone's interested, there are five different endings to this trailer, all of which can be found here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/the-hobbit-trailer-had-five-endings

I liked Gandalf's one the best. :D

When they eventually put out a directors cut for all six movies in some collectors edition, I'll be sure to buy it.

DVS BSTrD:
Agreed one can only stand so much trolling.

I see what you did there...

OT: There isn't enough "E"s for my SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here