LoadingReadyRun: A New Maiden

Pages 1 2 NEXT

A New Maiden

So many maiden choices. Which suits your personality?

Watch Video

Don't you dare, Andy. He's my best customer...

I fill the interior drink holder with a mixture of Fresca and Red Bull.

Obviously there's a demand for iron maidens that double as espresso machines! After all, just because you don't have anybody you feel like eliminating right now doesn't mean you want a large chunk of useless metal sitting in your room.

Dear lord, Katherine. You could sell arrogance to politicians with that sales pitch! I REALLY WANT A MAIDEN NOW! Oh, the steel one is for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Man, I wish you guys would make Andy a full time member. Every video with him is hilarious. Also, great stinger. Whole video wrapped up in three lines.

I have to admit... when I read the title, I thought of the other type of "Maiden." You know, the type that is a woman... that has never had sex... I was like 20 seconds into the vidoe before I fighured it out. I need to quit drinking...

I was really disappointed that Paul didn't turn out to be the cousin :(
You'd think it would be the quiet one who has something to hide, but I guess he's still at that Age of Innocence.

Best use of the word Fuck all year. There's precision F-Strike, and then there's this.

Reminds me of a similar incident I had with a lass selling toothbrushes.

MatParker116:
I fill the interior drink holder with a mixture of Fresca and Red Bull.

Now that is truly horrific. You are sick, sick (wo)man.

Personally, I'd like the Steel. Lighter than Iron, and stainless. Sounds perfect. Just need to get my Mother-in-law over.

captcha: worship nothing. dafuq? Apparently captcha is atheist.

KoDOmega:
Dear lord, Katherine. You could sell arrogance to politicians with that sales pitch! I REALLY WANT A MAIDEN NOW! Oh, the steel one is for meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Kathleen.

Just FYI.

Also, as the video went on, I really started to think it was a Kathleen script. The credits pleased me when I found out that it was a trio effort of Kathleen, Graham *and* Andy. Brilliant. I am appoint.

Alsowhatsamaiden?

psychopez:
Best use of the word Fuck all year. There's precision F-Strike, and then there's this.

Indeed, it was a great delivery.

What an excellent video! I loved it.

MattAn24:

KoDOmega:

Kathleen.

Just FYI.

Also, as the video went on, I really started to think it was a Kathleen script. The credits pleased me when I found out that it was a trio effort of Kathleen, Graham *and* Andy. Brilliant. I am appoint.

Alsowhatsamaiden?

... did I seriously just get the name wrong from the lead member of a comedy troupe I've followed for years? Dear sweet mike, my brain somedays...

Also, maiden.

This was amazing. Period. So period that I must verbalize period regardless of there, in fact, already being a period at the end of that statement.

Yeah.

KoDOmega:

MattAn24:

KoDOmega:

Kathleen.

Just FYI.

Alsowhatsamaiden?

... did I seriously just get the name wrong from the lead member of a comedy troupe I've followed for years? Dear sweet mike, my brain somedays...

Also, maiden.

It's okay, I won't judge you. *JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE* :D

Well it does have the high concept that Kathleen would have. I am betting her version had you showing off the Maidens. I was real curious as to what the Hipster Maiden look like, sounded funny. Though was a bit disappointed that the best punchline came up after the credits.

OK, you guys got me with the "Green Sadist" line. And I actually laughed out loud (I really hate having to clarify that) at the punchline. I think is probably some of your best work.

Wow... almost monty-python-esque in the surreality, that tangent on aluminium spike repair alone...

The ending made me laugh so hard! If he really was looking for a maiden, I recommend this Maiden used in Naruto Shippuden! http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Summoning:_Iron_Maiden

I am the only one who thought when they said "you should see what they're doing with maidens in Japan they don't even have spikes" instantly thought tentacles. Gave me a really horrible mental image.

I am the very model of a modern maiden model owner...

I think Andy's transition from "I don't want to be here" to "do go on" was very smooth.

Great video, guys! Kathleen, after hearing your description of the 2013 concept Maiden, all I can say is: SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! And, I learned a lot about sales here.

This one went a little long for me.

Ironically, I was thinking halfway through "Look, man, do you want a maiden or don't you?"

Not a knock against Andy, but I don't think he was the right guy for this skit. Even worse when Paul came in, because he'd easily be one of my top choices.

"Just because you hate people doesn't mean you hate the environment!"

Classic.

Zachary Amaranth:
Not a knock against Andy, but I don't think he was the right guy for this skit. Even worse when Paul came in, because he'd easily be one of my top choices.

I was thinking this as well. This part was very much a straight role whereas Andy truly excels as a character actor.

"I'm gonna tell my cousin about this place, he is fucked up!"
Fantastic punchline to a 5-minute joke. I'm now wondering if anyone actually sells iron maidens, and in such variety...

KoDOmega:
Also, maiden.

Hey, thanks for that. I never knew they weren't actually medieval torture devices.

Excellent shaggy dog. I spent the first minute or two thinking that Andy had come in to buy a lady-type maiden and didn't understand why they would be iron or steel or aluminum. Worth it for the punch line, but after Andy left the scene the stinger couldn't really compare.

I think the espresso machine and the iron maiden with the drink holder have combining possibilities ... be right back, got some sketches to draw...

Excellent xD

Somehow reminded me of this:

psychopez:

Yeah, it was the best.

I've always wanted an Iron Maiden. To further the torture of victims the inside will be playing the live recordings of Iron Maiden.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here