Feed Dump: A Rifle is Forever

Pages 1 2 NEXT

A Rifle is Forever

That is one jeweler that you do not want to rob.

Watch Video

This makes me excited for Desert Bus 6 when I can watch spectacles such as these 24/7! Also I hope the new couch will be there!

And we have a new meaning for "shotgun wedding."

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun this week :D

"Should I sound like a little girl?"
That's what I said! Use your normal voice :P

Not calling 911 may surprise or upset some people, but unless a kid is bleeding all over the place we're supposed to contact the parents first. With a broken arm the kid was probably still conscious so ya, school made the correct legal move there.

For the Jewelery shop, is there a waiting period on my gun? Because giving a girl a ring and coming home a few days later with a gun is probably a little more frightening than both at the same time.

Lastly the looks like a very comfortable couch, I can't wait for it to be featured on Desert Bus.

Is this one of those couches from hell that causes people who sit on it to channel their innermost serial killer before the couch eats them alive?

Might want to get some scotch guard on that...

Evil mojo couch possession.

Wow...with that hat, we may have just seen the counterargument to everything being cooler with Deadpool. Or...maybe we just need to give the hat to someone other than Graham.

DEADPOOL: Just give the hat to me!

No...you wearing a hat of yourself would cause a causality event that would cause the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself. You know what that means...

DEADPOOL: No more chimichangas?!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Just to let you guys know, the "and now some news" graphic is missing; I just get a black screen.

newwiseman:
For the Jewelery shop, is there a waiting period on my gun? Because giving a girl a ring and coming home a few days later with a gun is probably a little more frightening than both at the same time.

It's in Atlanta, Georgia, so no. Here in California it's "10 24-hour periods", which makes no sense to me. Aren't waiting periods designed to stop impulse buying? Wouldn't even 24 hours take care of that?

That actually happened to me when I was in highschool. I took a hockey stick to my right eyebrow. It shattered the bone and it was bleeding quite badly. They tried calling my mom, but she was working, so they called my uncle, who lived an hour away had to pick me up and take me to the hospital. I ended up waiting an hour and a half at school, with a bloody tee shirt wrapped around my head. The hospital was only 10 min away.

COUCH!

Also the DeBeers commercial was funny.

In first grade I broke my wrist at recess. They didn't even call my parents, they just gave me an ice pack and sent me back to class. I actually had after-school daycare that day, too, so it was about six hours of me crying before my mother found out and immediately realized that my wrist was shattered...

UNHchabo:
Just to let you guys know, the "and now some news" graphic is missing; I just get a black screen.

That's because they didn't do a news rhyme this time, because of the excitement for the couch. Graham say it outright. In the first 15 seconds.

GamemasterAnthony:
No...you wearing a hat of yourself would cause a causality event that would cause the entire multiverse to collapse in on itself.

"Some say he has a full-size tattoo of his face... on his face."

shiajun:

UNHchabo:

That's because they didn't do a news rhyme this time, because of the excitement for the couch. Graham say it outright. In the first 15 seconds.

Yeah, but with the musical cue I figured there would be something, instead of just a black screen. If this was intentional, then oh well.

My God, if the couch is what's made this dark, then Kathleen "Tumor Meat Truck" De Vere must NEVER SIT ON IT.

Formica Archonis:
My God, if the couch is what's made this dark, then Kathleen "Tumor Meat Truck" De Vere must NEVER SIT ON IT.

Too late. Why do you think Kathleen is selling iron maidens now?

You guys surprised me, I was expecting "There may be better sources for news, but they don't have... this *couch*!"

newwiseman:
Not calling 911 may surprise or upset some people, but unless a kid is bleeding all over the place we're supposed to contact the parents first. With a broken arm the kid was probably still conscious so ya, school made the correct legal move there.

I can support this claim. In middle school I had my arm broken by an asshole. I didn't go to the office immediately, hoping the pain would stop, but eventually I staggered and they called a teacher (who moonlights as a volunteer firefighter) in to check me out. She didn't know what was wrong, so they just called my mother and had her take me away to get it checked out.

Also, if they Athena's Wink person is here, I would just like to say you make nice hats. I'm looking at your store now, and may or may not purchase one.

why is the door behind the couch barred shut? is it like full on Velociraptor apocalypse in Canada or something?

Curse for my maturity and responsibility dominating my impluse! I would of so order that Deadpool hat after that video ended!

Also the "Honey I'm home" part made me chuckle alot.

The story about the girl breaking her arm and them just calling her parents happened to me when i was in nursery (pre-school) i broke my leg (and was in the amount of pain that i required morphine) and they just rang my family up, got them to pick me up and didn't really give a shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holly balls, this has is the best episode! And then it ended with Deadpool! Could it possible get any better?

I submit, "yes" but only with the aid of tits and dragons.

I really want to know how the flushing of the toilets turns out.

Graham (and the rest of LRR for that matter), you guys are WAY wittier than Deadpool!

Don't sell yourself short Graham, you are to nearly as witty as Deadpool.

Allthough, 'That got dark'; are you trying to make that your new catchphrase? I don't think it is as funny as you seem to think it is.

Edit: Ah! Ninja!

Once upon a time, there used to be a thing called the "School Nurse" -- an actual professional person with actual medical training -- whose sole job it was to triage sick or injured students. But then cutting school budgets became a national pastime, and the nurses were among the first to go.

Am I the only one not seeing the usual News title card at 0:28? (Just music and black screen.)

lolmynamewastaken:
why is the door behind the couch barred shut? is it like full on Velociraptor apocalypse in Canada or something?

That door leads to the outside its a loading bay sorta thing. Unless I am mistaken the exterior of those doors are the double blue door you can see next to the main moonbase door.

for example 1:58 into the episode The Bee Team.

It is barred because it is not in use and that keeps the moonbase safe from thieves Rival victorian gangs, rabid fans, and Cthulhu.

ewhac:
Once upon a time, there used to be a thing called the "School Nurse" -- an actual professional person with actual medical training -- whose sole job it was to triage sick or injured students. But then cutting school budgets became a national pastime, and the nurses were among the first to go.

The school district policy actually lists "school nurse or other medically trained staff members shall make the determination of contacting parents, calling 911..." It doesnt say if that school had a nurse or not but they are clearly still in some schools.

The school district maintains that a broken arm isn't immediately life threatening and that the child was safe and stable and there was no skin puncture. It is not their policy to call ambulances for non-emergency situations.

Not many news today!
Oh well, the couch has to make up for it then!
Looks comfy btw!

Rifles clearly make everything better!

Mullahgrrl:
Allthough, 'That got dark'; are you trying to make that your new catchphrase? I don't think it is as funny as you seem to think it is.

No, it just sort of happened. Things get dark!

And we're so glad things do get dark. They tend to be some of the funniest bits.

this is duchamp. he did draw a mustache on the mona lisa and he is already famous for it.

you guys need to think bigger; try drawing all over Michelangelo's David like he passed out at a party too early.

p.s: if you guys already knew this THEN SHUT UP AND LET ME HAVE THIS, DAMN IT. IT COST ME 35OO USD TO LEARN THAT, I NEED TO APPLY IT SOMEHOW.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here