Miracle of Sound: Miracle of Sound Live Concert at Escapist Expo

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Now I know what I do with the rest of the evening :D

Gavin was great Live. Wished he lived in the states, he'd get gigs here constantly XD

that was awesome! i really love gav's songs

very good live performance mr Dunne

Fappy:
Gavin was great Live. Wished he lived in the states, he'd get gigs here constantly XD

Pfffff, states... At least like this he can tour all of Europe...

That was the best concert I've ever been to!

It was so much fun dancing and singing along with everyone. :D

As awesome as the video is, it doesn't begin to do the energy of that room justice. Such an incredible night!

What an amazing dude. I wish I could have been there, oh well, maybe when there's a european gig.

Alright, that was epic.

purifico:
What an amazing dude. I wish I could have been there, oh well, maybe when there's a european gig.

See? It's not just me! European tour it is!

TheCaptain:
Alright, that was epic.

purifico:

Yes. A tour of Northern Europe. Because no one cares about Southern Europe.

VeryOddGamer:

TheCaptain:
Alright, that was epic.

purifico:

There's a Southern Europe?
...but all kidding aside, I'm willing to share. Hey, he could play one of those metal cruises like 70.000 Tons Of Metal, Wacken Cruise or Sabatan Cruise. Playing Zombie Holiday.

I was there and it was so awesome! The video really doesn't do Gavin justice enough! That hour at the Expo was perfect!

God I loved singing and fist pumping away to Rise!

Susan Arendt:
As awesome as the video is, it doesn't begin to do the energy of that room justice. Such an incredible night!

That's exactly what i wanted to comment about. The video is nice but to everyone that wasn't there in person, you just cant tell from it how many people were singing along the whole time! The atmosphere in there was great!

My friends are dead center in the front! Haha me and my gf were by the side of the stage and :D i didnt think we'ld show up in the vid but during "nord mead" we are both in it! I look rediculous in my Paboo hat with ears XP

Dear Gav, please play Redemption Blues next time! :D I was hoping for that the whole time.

On the other hand THANK YOU for playing Joker's Song :D i know the lyrics by heart and i swear it's driving me insane ^^' I fell in love with that song while playing Gotham City Imposters(game) and listening to it on repeat. <.< I became unstoppable.

I am very jealous of everyone that got to go, and yeah seems like it would have been really good fun to be there.

I just want to say that something is really entertaining about seeing nerdy people awkwardly bouncing. No offense of course, since I would've been one of them if I was there. Which I wasn't.

So when will a Miracle of Sound shirt like the one Gavin is wearing be available for sale? I would buy that so quickly. I may need to make time for the Expo next year if Gavin performs again. I wanted to go this year but school got in the way.

Susan Arendt:

I'm impressed at how good a job Gavin does, its really hard to energize an entire room by yourself

cricket chirps:

Susan Arendt:

That's exactly what i wanted to comment about. The video is nice but to everyone that wasn't there in person, you just cant tell from it how many people were singing along the whole time! The atmosphere in there was great, my friends are dead center in the front! Haha me and my gf were by the side of the stage and never showed up in the vid XP

I'm just happy my Commander Shepard dancing didn't make the video. Some things just shouldn't be kept for posterity. :)

cricket chirps:

Dear Gav, please play Redemption Blues next time! :D I was hoping for that the whole time.

I definitely second this. One of my all-time favorite Miracle of Sound songs.

Susan Arendt:

cricket chirps:

Susan Arendt:

That's exactly what i wanted to comment about. The video is nice but to everyone that wasn't there in person, you just cant tell from it how many people were singing along the whole time! The atmosphere in there was great, my friends are dead center in the front! Haha me and my gf were by the side of the stage and never showed up in the vid XP

I'm just happy my Commander Shepard dancing didn't make the video. Some things just shouldn't be kept for posterity. :)

I did see a fist pump or two from you though :)

Phlakes:
I just want to say that something is really entertaining about seeing nerdy people awkwardly bouncing. No offense of course, since I would've been one of them if I was there. Which I wasn't.

Glad I wasn't the one to bring it up first. Seconded. Dat nerd dancing :D

Awesome!

(Clicks button for HQ video.)

"Stream not found."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dear Gav, thanks again for an amazing show! My friends & I never stopped dancing the whole time we were there. { } Cheers!

I was genuinely blown away by the video, thanks so much for recording the concert & posting it up! Definitely on board for the next Expo if Gav is playing again.

Just a funny thing I noticed, you seemed unsure whether to sing "Calamity" in the narrator's voice or your own voice at the very start :P

TheCaptain:

VeryOddGamer:

TheCaptain:
Alright, that was epic.

There's a Southern Europe?
...but all kidding aside, I'm willing to share. Hey, he could play one of those metal cruises like 70.000 Tons Of Metal, Wacken Cruise or Sabatan Cruise. Playing Zombie Holiday.

Miracle of Sound world tour 2013?

Susan Arendt:

Aww, no proof of Susan doing the Shephard Shuffle? D:

Watching like that doesn't even compare to being there in person. It was so amazing!

I wish I could have been there. He NEEDS to come to more places in Europe to perform. Also, that version of Mining All Day Long is amazing. Nothing but the guitar and vocals made it so soothing. I almost wish that was an official alternate version of the song.

Formica Archonis:
Awesome!

(Clicks button for HQ video.)

"Stream not found."

Looks like it's working now! Unfortunately now I'm on a VERY slow (slightly better than dialup) connection, so now I can't use it.

Damn you, you lucky Americans! That was great just to watch on video, so I can't begin to imagine what it must have been like to have been there. Especially those that were on stage.

Although one thing was when you said you were going to do a slow song, I was hoping for Sweet L.A. I do like Little Sister, but I love Sweet L.A

So Escapist Expo Europe then? Our very own E3. =P

Also as Phlakes and Smash have pointed out, dat dancing. (not that I'd be any different)

Such a shame..I live so far away. That looks awesome!

Europe show next please.

Awesome Gav, keep being that way for us less fortunate.

Though I would like to add that Justin needs to mind the lights xD (I'm assuming he was the one behind the camera, if not, replace Justin with whoever it was)

I'm fucking jealousy of the people there :C
you can tell it was soooooooooooo much better if you were there.

awesome show
next time please play Redemption Blues

Pedro_chileno:
I'm fucking jealousy...

That's impressive.

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 4442)