Trailers: SMITE God Reveal - Ares

SMITE God Reveal - Ares

Ares, God of War, brings the pain and chains in Smite.

Watch Video

How long until Fappy comes along and brags about living near the studios of these guys? :p

But more OT, I should probably give this a shot. It seems alright, but I could never really get into MOBAs.

hazabaza1:
How long until Fappy comes along and brags about living near the studios of these guys? :p

But more OT, I should probably give this a shot. It seems alright, but I could never really get into MOBAs.

Hey Haza, guess what...

I was kind of hoping Ares would wield a huge battle axe. Oh well >.>

Looks neat....I'm in the beta for this game yet I haven't gotten around to play it yet. =/

Ooooh Risky.
What if those pesky Greeks start protesting about the use of their God in a game?

Fappy:

hazabaza1:

Hey Haza, guess what...

Greeks weren't exactly known for using battle axes. :p

Blunderboy:
Ooooh Risky.
What if those pesky Greeks start protesting about the use of their God in a game?

Fappy:

hazabaza1:

Hey Haza, guess what...

I know, I know, but when I think Ares I think of Marvel's Ares:

I guess SMITE wants to stick to more accurate depictions of the pantheons though :(

Fappy:

Blunderboy:
Ooooh Risky.

Fappy:

Hey Haza, guess what...

I guess SMITE wants to stick to more accurate depictions of the pantheons though :(

Well I wouldn't go that far. They didn't give him a spear.

And they gave him clothes.

Blunderboy:
-Snip-

Don't you know? Popular media's been trying to erase the idea that the Greeks embraced free love and going commando. I blame 300.

Fappy:

Blunderboy:
-Snip-

Don't you know? Popular media's been trying to erase the idea that the Greeks embraced free love and going commando. I blame 300.

The film at least. The comic had no such qualms.

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

Blunderboy:
-Snip-

I never read it, but I had assumed it did. I've heard Frank Miller is homophobic. Maybe I've heard wrong :O

Fappy:

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

I never read it, but I had assumed it did. I've heard Frank Miller is homophobic. Maybe I've heard wrong :O

Not sure about that. It's pretty much cover to cover wang. So is Watchmen. In fact for a so called homophobe the guy seems to love drawing the male anatomy.

I would have expected chains from Hephaestus instead of Ares. Ares should have more barbarian-like buffs, like a blood frenzy based on how many enemies he's killed. Or a spear attack that transfixes enemies to the ground and prevents them from using abilities.

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

Blunderboy:
Ooooh Risky.

Actually all the Greek warriors wore armor, especially the Spartans.

DVS BSTrD:
I would have expected chains from Hephaestus instead of Ares. Ares should have more barbarian-like buffs, like a blood frenzy based on how many enemies he's killed. Or a spear attack that transfixes enemies to the ground and prevents them from using abilities.

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

I know, but I mean, if you're a God, why bother? ;)
Plus all the statues of him are in the nude.

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

Blunderboy:

Not sure about that. It's pretty much cover to cover wang. So is Watchmen. In fact for a so called homophobe the guy seems to love drawing the male anatomy.

Well, Watchmen was Moore and Gibbons to be fair :P

Fappy:

Blunderboy:

Fappy:

Well, [i]Watchmen[i] was Moore and Gibbons to be fair :P

Was it? For some reason I always think they're both by the same dudes.

Blunderboy:

DVS BSTrD:

Blunderboy:

It was ancient Greece, EVERYONE was done in the nude.

DVS BSTrD:

Blunderboy:

DVS BSTrD:

It was ancient Greece, EVERYONE was done in the nude.

See, it's all their own fault.

i can't wait until they release jesus!

attackshark:

please everyone knows that jesus will be the training mode punching bag, I saw The Passion that guy can take a lot of punishment :p

Sneezeguard:

attackshark:

please everyone knows that jesus will be the training mode punching bag, I saw The Passion that guy can take a lot of punishment :p

Holy

hooolyy

you are a bravvvee man. *abandon post

~

in other news, I came here for protesting hindus

>_>

<_<

smite looks like a REALLY badly made dota tbh :/

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or