Feed Dump: Dinner and a Movie

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Dinner and a Movie

If you're narcoleptic, you probably shouldn't pursue a career in burglary.

Watch Video

What confuses me is, why would you steal what you think is just spare change?
I mean, they obviously aren't master criminals, but still...

And that system for making a Sim live forever was both genius, and incredibly worrying.

You could do that stuff in the sims 2? why do they save all the cool stuff for the 8 planned expansions? :(

Is it wrong that I have done that in the Sims? Like exactly that... except I don't remember them being Free Masons... just rich people.

So you CAN be a Scientologist in the Sims!

Art School fail: like regular college fail, only you have nothing to show for the $30,000 you spent.

I kind of want to buy the Sims games now. I had always assumed they were like Spore except with less penis monsters flying around spaceships.

I also like this new influx of Brendan.

Just one quick question:
Is Cam's earlobe piercing a new thing? Because I don't think I've seen it before.

So, you can be a serial killer that targets Freemasons? Wasn't that in one of the seasons of Bones,?

Cam was awesome, always a pleasure when he shows up. Although I should've suspected that since he's such a gentleman all the time that in reality he's pure evil! You're only supposed to kill sims out of complete boredom, not immortality and profit!!

Sneezeguard:
You could do that stuff in the sims 2? why do they save all the cool stuff for the 8 planned expansions? :(

Sims 3 has something similar, except without the killing, and it doesn't save you from a meteor.

The Sims bit had me cracking up. My favorite Sims trick of the trade was to use a bunch of chemistry sets to engineer a Blue concoction that instantly refills your lowest stat bars. I would just keep creating potions until I had a steady supply of the Blue stuff ready for consumption. Then, if any of my stats were suffering, I would chug one, bars would fill up, and I was able to get high marks when he was inevitably sent to his job in the morning.

Essentially, my Sim was a meth user who never ate or slept. But it never affected his job performance.

Sneezeguard:

They save all the cool stuff for the expansions because they know you want it and will pay the price of the game again just to get a plant that eats people and gives you immortality juice

Cam, you are evil and a gentleman. This is why I love.

Also, I'm really liking Beej, I want to see more.

Captcha: Pipe Down

Not sure what Captcha is getting at there.

It's Beej week! The magic continues!

That bit about The Sims was neat....>_> And creepy.

I don't watch basketball either, but all that sounded about right.

Good show.

You may now slam-dunk the bride.

...Okay, that sounds wrong...

Somehow, Cam manages to be more creepy than me trapping sims in rooms without doors, or swimming pools without ladders, and watching them die slow and agonizing deaths.
I collect gravestones. And incidentally also ghosts.

Thanks for the new avatar Graham!

TheWojo:
Just one quick question:
Is Cam's earlobe piercing a new thing? Because I don't think I've seen it before.

This was distracting me the entire video. And it wouldn't be his earlobe, it's cartilage i believe.

Never noticed Cam has an industrial in his ear. How long has that been there? Also, Supervillain Sim Cam sounds like a good film. I can even see the ending, of him being eaten by the plant, and the plant--

No, sorry, that's Little Shop of Horrors. Carry on.

TrilbyWill:
What confuses me is, why would you steal what you think is just spare change?
I mean, they obviously aren't master criminals, but still...

And that system for making a Sim live forever was both genius, and incredibly worrying.

The more I think about it, the more I would say "petty spite". "Oh, it's his prize collection? Let's steal it, and totally waste it on something trivial and boring! Yeah, fuck that guy!"

That is the BEST robbery. If maybe the collector hand gone for something like roman talons or various OTHER ancient moneys they wouldn't have been useable. Or perhaps they would've gotten a pizza of a proportional age of the coins. Like some sort of weird lesson-driven movie? Or they bought it from an asshole timelord?

cricket chirps:

TheWojo:
Just one quick question:

This was distracting me the entire video. And it wouldn't be his earlobe, it's cartilage i believe.

Whoops, my bad. (English is my second language)

(goes to google some stuff)
(returns)

It seems that the part of ear that Cam has pierced is called "helix" and this type of piercing is called "industrial piercing" or "scaffold piercing".

Sorry Cam... but that just does not look good on you. I found it distracting the entire time.

Fantstic sim's story. had me laughing at its awsome evilness. There should definitly be some follow up LRR scetches with Cam as a super villian.

It's actually the "Ontario College of Art and Design" (OCAD) University, not the "University of Ontario". Unlike BC, there's no University of Ontario.

Just saying.

I approve of this Beej. Feature him more. Great episode, always.

Also, slightly OT, has there ever been a Feed Dump where Cam and Andy have been part of it at the same time? If not, it should happen. Most definitely.

Soda? As in Masahito?

Woah, you can be that level of supervillany in The Sims? I stopped playing when bricking up the annoying neighbor became boring.

"Hey, I am a Mason."

Best. Line. Ever.

Frozengale:
Sorry Cam... but that just does not look good on you. I found it distracting the entire time.

Same. Granted I sorta paid attention during that free mason thing, but my eyes were like laser guided missiles to that thing.

TheWojo:

cricket chirps:

TheWojo:
Just one quick question:

Whoops, my bad. (English is my second language)

(goes to google some stuff)
(returns)

It seems that the part of ear that Cam has pierced is called "helix" and this type of piercing is called "industrial piercing" or "scaffold piercing".

Haha, it's fine. You are correct though, i've heard of it being called an "industrial piercing" before

That's how my Sim lives forever, but the portrait and urn is fucking inspired. And terrifying.

Whoa... Brendan looked almost as creepy as he sounded in that intro bit bit... it's his eyes.

And that's quite the impressive sim-immortal setup Cam has. I did not know you could do something like that in the sims...

Why is it that every time we hear about some idiot committing an incredibly stupid crime, he has a pregnant girlfriend, and nerds like us can't get a girlfriend... I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here