Clubbing at Pax Prime 2012

Clubbing at Pax Prime 2012

The LRR crew finds another use for club soda.

Read Full Article

Man, I cannot wait until the next PAX East...

If you ever have a chance to see the LRR crew do it, they're fun people to be around.

Did Jer get clubbed too or did he learn his lesson from the video? :p

...and Alex was even clubbed at our panel.

Now techincally, everyone got clubbed at the panel. Alex just got it twice.

Tempting the clubbers, Kathleen? That just seems like a fast way to get tired of club soda.

Kathleen, how you know so much science stuff, you're so smart

Fascinating. I'll be back for "Chemistry with Kathleen" next week!

Bujiraso:
Fascinating. I'll be back for "Chemistry with Kathleen" next week!

So, here's one thing I have been wondering for ages now: is "club soda" the North American word for ordinary carbonated water, or is there something else to it?

Monsterfurby:
So, here's one thing I have been wondering for ages now: is "club soda" the North American word for ordinary carbonated water, or is there something else to it?

I've never had it myself, but I believe it's ordinary carbonated water with baking soda added to it.

Landrius:

Monsterfurby:

I've never had it myself, but I believe it's ordinary carbonated water with baking soda added to it.

Ah. That DOES sound horrible.

And as a walking German cliché, I drink basically nothing but carbonated water...

What happened to the old LRR player?
Youtube is banned here so I can't load the video.
Yes,I know I could use proxy services to open it but after what they did, I don't want to use Youtube anymore until they admit that the video because of which they were banned was hate speech and made to incite violence and hatred and violated their own rules that clearly say hate speech isn't allowed.

Arif_Sohaib:
What happened to the old LRR player?
Youtube is banned here so I can't load the video.
Yes,I know I could use proxy services to open it but after what they did, I don't want to use Youtube anymore until they admit that the video because of which they were banned was hate speech and made to incite violence and hatred and violated their own rules that clearly say hate speech isn't allowed.

Funny thing, I was about to say how happy I was that I didn't have to watch an ad before watching this loading time because of the change (pub club was supposed to mean no ads right???) but I feel bad now if that stops other people from being able to watch it.

Looks like a sort of hectic fun anyhow, but maybe some sort of limit as to the size of the club is in order (was that a 750mL bottle?? yikes) if only to preserve your teeth :)

As a Kiwi, perhaps Kathleen should be L&P'd instead...?

(Okay, not quite the catchphrase.)

i want pax in australia!!!! just to hopefully see them come!!!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here