Trailers: Fable: The Journey - Launch Trailer

Fable: The Journey - Launch Trailer

Rid the world of evil and have fun in the process.

Watch Video

No, just no.

seriously no.

oh hello peter molleyneux, i'm afraid i didn't notice you there, because of all the fun i'm having with borderlands 2. Now if that bugs you then let me play you a song on the worlds smallest violin.

Someone get me a Violin!

The first game left me amazed - enjoyed it majorly and to its fullest.

Second one I highly anticipated... a bit disappointed with a lot of abandonment in genre, felt like it could have been a standalone title, not necesarily Fable, but was decent in its own right.

Third was a sceptical one, kept half an eye on it, got it, the interest however was gone.

And I can in all honesty say that, I did not even know the newest one was out at all... it is quite painful to see the franchise fall so far from Fable 1.

Ah well, at least everyone saw the decline comming. Its not like this one was a full front collision with a brick wall.

I've played the first three games, hardly remembering the first so that leaves the second as my favorite. The third game just completely trampled the series into the dusty ground and left me completely uninterested in the franchise. Fable: The Journey does absolutely nothing to endear me to the franchise so there's another...what, $60 I get to save or, put towards games from last year that I haven't got around too or best potential option food.

Shoggoth2588:
I've played the first three games, hardly remembering the first so that leaves the second as my favorite. The third game just completely trampled the series into the dusty ground and left me completely uninterested in the franchise. Fable: The Journey does absolutely nothing to endear me to the franchise so there's another...what, $60 I get to save or, put towards games from last year that I haven't got around too or best potential option food.

Pretty much this.

I quite loved Fable one and two. The third game... it crushed my soul. Never again.

Also this new game looks like shit anyway...

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here