Reviews: Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan Preview

Lord of the Rings Online: Riders of Rohan Preview

The Escapist Previews LOTRO: Riders of Rohan.

Watch Video

I really liked the review and the fact that the developer's own voice was incorporated within it. It really communicated the love the developer had for the property which seems to me to be an important aspect of the review.

However, while I would love to see such an approach used in more reviews (where appropriate) it would be nice if better voice capture equipment were used in future. Video capture is always important for tone and audio capture should be taken equally seriously when used...

zvate:
I really liked the review and the fact that the developer's own voice was incorporated within it. It really communicated the love the developer had for the property which seems to me to be an important aspect of the review.

However, while I would love to see such an approach used in more reviews (where appropriate) it would be nice if better voice capture equipment were used in future. Video capture is always important for tone and audio capture should be taken equally seriously when used...

You wouldn't know that from looking on their forums, apparantly a LOT of people are not happy with turbine, and I mean more so than the average number of belly-achers.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here