Feed Dump: Snug as a Snuggie

Pages PREV 1 2

Finally!
An advantage to having an overweight wife.

I laughed so hard, that the people of my house hold though something was wrong.
Like we need to perform CPR now kind of wrong or call 911.

Yeah, not really good to compare the Desert Bus chat to the whole internet. There's actual care in the Desert Bus chat. Also, Aristotle is still a bamf name.

Hero in a half shell:

Vie:

CptRumGuy:
For some reason when Graham pulled the hat all the way over his head, I was reminded of this abomination: http://www.mariowiki.com/File:WormGuy.PNG

Reminded me of this for some reason: http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/avatars/1332190630.jpg

I was thinking more Orko

Because if there's one thing we all need, it's more Orko.

I was gonna say he looked like a knock-off Final Fantasy character/enemy, but yeah, I think I'll agree to Orko.

Blanket? You're just wearing a robe backwards!

Next time the entire cast of Feed dump is in matching purple snuggies, I expect; nay, demand; chanting to Cthulhu or other eldritch horror. It's the only way seeing snuggies on people I respect will be further respectable.

PayneTrayne:
Really surprised Zowie Bowie didn't make the weird celebrity kid list.

Well his real name is Duncan Zowie Jones. So David was good enough to just give his kid a weird middle name. Though not adequate hair care advice, have you seen Duncan Jones's hair? It's stringier than a fraying scarf.

Besides, Zowie Bowie is an awesome name.

I hope someone makes a picture clip of Graham's hat dance, I really do.

I never really understood why anyone would buy a snuggie. Couldn't you just put a dressing gown on backwards if you wanted to have a blanket with sleeves, instead of having to get an entirely separate item for the job? Because it seems to me that that is exactly what a snuggie is, a backwards dressing gown, except you can't wear it normally and it probably doesn't have pockets either.

PayneTrayne:

or Ziggy Marley

Blackout62:

PayneTrayne:

Well his real name is Duncan Zowie Jones. So David was good enough to just give his kid a weird middle name. Though not adequate hair care advice, have you seen Duncan Jones's hair? It's stringier than a fraying scarf.

Besides, Zowie Bowie is an awesome name.

I thought he got sick of being Zowie Bowie and changed his name?

CardinalPiggles:

Will this do? =P

Someone can probably do this a lot better than I, but here you go anyway, to tide you over until then.

Graham rocking the cutting edge in style.

The dog was caught by a criminal's worst enemy and man's best friend: the urge to confess.

Captcha: come clean. Even the Captcha is confessing.

Andy Shandy:

CardinalPiggles:

Will this do? =P

Someone can probably do this a lot better than I, but here you go anyway, to tide you over until then.

I think we just found the new Orko for that upcoming Masters of the Universe film.

Disclaimer: Masters of the Universe movie exists only in the head of Zachary Amaranth. This may be a good thing, as it features Gary Busey as He-Man.

Huh... Graham the snuggie-wizard...

I did the "pull big hat over head" thing in a store once, and the lady there scolded me for attempting to damage her precious hat merchandise.

So, yeah, apparently that right only belongs to the owner.

Incidentally, are you still working on getting the sound recording setup for your show optimized, because this is the highest I've had to set my volume for ages.

Andy Shandy:

CardinalPiggles:

Will this do? =P

Haha! That's amazing.

This is referred to as a gif right?

(Not at all adept with computer stuff)

In case you're wondering, the wife-carrying thing comes from old folk-tales, where robbers or suitors rejected by the woman's family would steal the bride in the middle of the night and flee across the swamps and forests to their farmstead. My great-great-grandfather did that, although at my great-great-grandmother's insistence. He was a tenant farmer (and thus from the lowest social class) and she was the daughter of a land-owning peasant, which meant that the union would have been socially humiliating for her family.

Was that product placement? Is that what that was?

Quijiboh:
Did anyone else think Graham looked like a Black Mage with the hat down?

My thoughts exactly.

Graham's Halloween Costume 2012.

BehattedWanderer:
Yeah, not really good to compare the Desert Bus chat to the whole internet. There's actual care in the Desert Bus chat. Also, Aristotle is still a bamf name.

The sappy part is that I chose it because it's my nephew's name, and I thought it would be a nice gift for him. Still glad it worked out OK for Kate, even though Aristotle did end up being a girl-kitty in the end.

Apparently Graham doesn't read Scandinavia and the World, where "wife carrying" is mentioned in a comic.

http://satwcomic.com/sports-in-finland

Dweezil Zappa's birth name is Ian, he had it legally changed at the age of five when he found out Dweezil was just his nickname.

Dr Funfrock:

BehattedWanderer:

The sappy part is that I chose it because it's my nephew's name, and I thought it would be a nice gift for him. Still glad it worked out OK for Kate, even though Aristotle did end up being a girl-kitty in the end.

Sappy, but still awesome. And your nephew has an awesome name. Give his parents a stamp of approval for great decisions.

Congratulations Graham you're one of only few people outside Utah who can actually pronounce Orem (Or-um) properly! I'm so proud. ;-;*

*those are tears of happiness not emo tears of sadness.

I feel like this video opens the door to so much Cate (Kam?) fanfiction.

I approve.

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or