No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Best Fast Food

What do you get when you mix three 20-something Americans with lunchtime on the brain, and a debate show? You get this episode, where we will either make you hungry...or nauseous.

Watch Video

The correct answer will always be White Castle.

Ok that was just sad. Incidentally I side with Taco Bell. Also Mexi-Fries are Taco Time not Taco Bell.

Well that's not fair having this show at lunch time.

I was at Burger King last Friday and had 2 'regular' sized cheeseburgers. I thought to myself "when did they start serving silver-dollar burgers in this place?" It also taste a bit more rubbery than usual.

Usually my feelings are McDonald's has better fries, Burger King has better burgers. BK also doesn't put onions on their regular burgers, which means I don't have to ask for no onions and hope they do it right, so I guess BK get's my vote.

Taco Bell is just wrong though. I mean, seriously.

Edit for more thoughts:

Does pizza delivery count as fast food? If so then Domino's or Papa John's wins by significant "numbers".

Also, I will give Taco Bell credit by being probably the most aware of exactly what it is. Most of the time anyway,

no lie im eating wendy's right now taco gets my vote

Taco Snatcher will be my indie rock band name. Thanks guys.

Bah, you're all wrong!

FKC > All food chains. Heck even Colonel Sanders isn't as creepy compared to Ronald and the King.

I guess to add more salts to the injuries, there isn't any Taco Bell in the UK (which I guess Kyle will never visit the UK ever) and White Castle too for that matter!

Burger King has better food. McDonalds burgers aren't even real beef.
I will always eat the smallest BK burger, before I even touch a McyDs slopjob.

Arby's. Because of market fresh sandwiches and curly fries.

Also, seriously, McDonald's? You know the McDonald's executives consider themselves to be in the real estate business, not the food business, right? Never has more disgusting food cardboard been sold to more people in the history of the entire world.

I prefer Domino Pizza.

'Cause I'm a cat I guess :3

I do love some Taco Bell, but recently Del Taco came back from the dead in my town and it's superior in every possible way. Also, while I weep that we do not have a Jack-in-the-Box near here, I will throw in my hat for Checker's/Rally's. The Big Buford is the best chain burger ever.

I imagine if there were a debate on the best fast food chains in Australia, everyone would agree on Nandos. Except for one guy who'd say Hungry Jacks. Then everyone would laugh at him.

No Whataburger? Damn shame.

I feel bad for any of you that haven't tasted such greatness.

@Taco Bell lol. That food is straight offensive to me as a hispanic 5 minutes away from the border to Mexico. Y'all don't know REAL tacos ;D

Burger King

McDonalds is not food; its just something you happen to put in your mouth and then subsequently digest.

Also, KFC is best fast food.

KFC hands down...

McDonalds. Burger King sandwiches always taste...off to me

I feel bad for everyone that knows not the glory of In-n-Out burgers. Simple menu, delicious burgers.

Burger King. In the end it's all crap, but Burger king tastes the best.

McDonalds. Come out to Japan, order a Teriyaki Burger, and you will see the light. The Ebi Fillet (shrimp burger) would also do the trick.

I'll side with McDonalds. Love the fries, and they serve the biggest portion. I don't eat that many burgers, so there isn't much for me to worry about. I know the nuggets are processed to hell and back... but I don't care!

Fayathon:
I feel bad for everyone that knows not the glory of In-n-Out burgers. Simple menu, delicious burgers.

That. I went there when I was in San Fransisco and it was amazing. We don't have them here, though. I did just eat Burger King, so between the three, I'd say that.

McDonalds is so, so much better in the UK than Burger King. KFC is fine when you are in the mood. But I always want a McDonalds and I never feel bad for having a large meal and a McFlurry too!

Of the three available options, I gotta go with Taco Bell. All of the burger chains kind of interchange with my current mood. I don't strongly prefer one over the other, but if I'm in the mood for fast food tacos (which, on weekends after the pubs, I am), Taco Bell's late night drive-through has always come through for me.

Whataburger or Wendy's but I'm not a fast food guy, I'd give Jack n the box a third place spot.

I'd have to side with Burger King, Mcdonalds is for when I'm hungry but not fussy and I've only had taco bell once, It was fucking awful

Dear lord, that description of Taco Bell at the beginning is the most accurate I've ever heard in my life.

And anyone who doesn't say In 'n' Out is objectively wrong.

Seriously, they win in every category: flavor, health, value, everything! Mostly flavor though, ohmygodIwantonenow

I'll stick with Subway.

Why.....options. You can literally make any type of sammich you want. Veggie sub with nothing but banana peppers and onions---Done! Crabmeat sub with triple the crab, and a double bacon (at $30 price tag)---done!

Is it more expensive - Yes! But you also get more food for your money, and it's marginally the healther choice (depending of fixin's).

There is a local chain in the Kansas City Metropolitan area called Winstead's it is a Bugerpocalypse. Tastee Burgers since 1940, just ask renown food critic Calvin Trillin.

You guys need to do another three way NRA of best barbecue style between Texas, Kansas City, and Carolina style.

of the three i say bk is best food. mc donalds is cheapest and taco bell just meat cheese and a tortilla.

personally where was Wendi's at? They put bacon on everything! plus you can get a frosty and decent chili anytime!

synobal:
Whataburger or Wendy's but I'm not a fast food guy, I'd give Jack n the box a third place spot.

Oh crap how did I forget Jack n the box. Underrated fast food imo.

Top tier:
Whataburger
Jack n the box

Mid tier:
McDonalds
Wendy's

Shit tier:
Burger King
Taco Bell
Arbey's
Carls Jr

Already at the point in my life where i feel shame walking into one of them joints. So as me from 5 years ago, 21, Wendy's if it has to be burger place.

DugMachine:
[quote="synobal" post="6.390804.15713463"]Whataburger or Wendy's but I'm not a fast food guy, I'd give Jack n the box a third place spot.

Oh crap how did I forget Jack n the box. Underrated fast food imo.

Top tier:
Whataburger
Jack n the box

Mid tier:
McDonalds
Wendy's

Shit tier:
Burger King
Taco Bell
Arbey's
Carls Jr[/quote

Someone describe this whataburger, I've mover heard of it

KFC? My local place is fairly terrible. Either the food is cold-lukewarm, or they're out of chicken (wtf?).

Wendy's makes the best burgers. They also have the best bacon, which should have them win by default. Oh, and Kewpee burger! Which I think only exist in Lima, Ohio.

Damn you guys, damn you to hell!
There I was going with my daily life.
Was about to go and make me some 4-grain porridge with tsp and onions (also green salad).
And now all I can think of is fast food. Dammit!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here