Movie Trailers: Gangster Squad - Trailer

Gangster Squad - Trailer

Just like L.A. Noire but now with more Gosling.

Watch Video

This looks difficult to pull off. I am curious

That is so ridiculously over-the-top it might actually be good.

Emma Stone as a 1930's era femme fatale type? Wow and my birthday isn't even until Febuary.
Really looking forward to this one.

Kevin Costner called- he wants his film back.

I'm a bit worried by this trend brewing to fill gangster movies with straight mag Thompsons. Everybody knows when it comes to the mob you simply gotta use drum magazines!

You just gotta!

Squilookle:

I'm a bit worried by this trend brewing to fill gangster movies with straight mag Thompsons. Everybody knows when it comes to the mob you simply gotta use drum magazines!

You just gotta!

But drum magazines are like sooo 1920's...Straight mag's are the way to go in the 40's!

Look's like quite a good film, not so keen on the name of it but i'm certainly interested.

Nickolai77:

Squilookle:

You just gotta!

But drum magazines are like sooo 1920's...Straight mag's are the way to go in the 40's!

Look's like quite a good film, not so keen on the name of it but i'm certainly interested.

But... but... This is probably the 30s! and Drums were used into WW2 too!

I think we can all agree it's a sticky, sticky situation... that's why we ought to give them each their own domain- and I vote to give the pre-war years of prohibition etc to the drum, and the war years to the mags. Hoorah!

Got to remember the "I was hoping to get you in bed" line.

Squilookle, sir, I'm sorry, but your avatar is worse than Hitler.

Squilookle:

Nickolai77:

Squilookle:

You just gotta!

But... but... This is probably the 30s! and Drums were used into WW2 too!

I think we can all agree it's a sticky, sticky situation... that's why we ought to give them each their own domain- and I vote to give the pre-war years of prohibition etc to the drum, and the war years to the mags. Hoorah!

Yeah, I agree... Except in cases of that one badass in the movie that is "old school". I reckon Nolte should get the honour.

An intense, over-the-top shoot Untouchables?

Could be fun.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here