LoadingReadyRun: The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Birds, The Bees and The Bears

The sooner you have the talk the better.

Watch Video

Had that one pegged as a Kathleen script pretty quickly... and even that went futher than I expected. I'm sure there will be a very interesting prop wrangling discussion during Loading Time.

Burwhale the Avenger reference perhaps? Or just a coincidence?

If my parent pulled that on me, I'd be living on my friends couch before you could say 'zucchini'

Necabo:
If my parent pulled that on me, I'd be living on my friends couch before you could say 'zucchini'

The zucchini came after the 'steamer'. I'd be out of the building way before that.

Birwhale the Avenger reincarnated?
Once more, a very funny video, thanks guys :)

EDIT: Dammit, ninja'd

"Did you just read Fifty Shades of Grey? Is that what brought this on?"
"Jason please! That book was written by an idiot who has never seen the inside of a dungeon"

Well she bloody well SHOULD!

this was really funny. thank god my parents are not like this.

I'm laughing my ass off. That was hilarious. I honestly can't believe you guys went that far. I was laughing when the son said he's had sex, but I didn't expect you to go so far with it. Well done.

Oh God, flashbacks! Repressed memories! DAMN YOU GRAHAM!!

Oh.. my.

This was... oh man... I am thankful I never had to go through this, any part of this. Aaaagh!

I knew a minute in it was written by Kathleen.

Bussing loved it. Thank you, LRR.

Obvious Kathleen script is obvious. Also: Being forced to move out through a disgusting and redundant sex talk definitely beats what I'm suffering.

As a 22 year old unemployed virgin still living at home. I'm feeling kinda depressed right now.

Oh boy that was pretty hilarious... and definitely not appropriate for my work environment because now a lot of people are looking at me.

FEichinger:
Also: Being forced to move out through a disgusting and redundant sex talk definitely beats what I'm suffering.

Please, do go on.

Le_Lisra:
Oh.. my.

OT: This is exactly how my parents have acted since I was 12.

Laughed my ass off! Well done LRR!

Don Reba:

FEichinger:
Also: Being forced to move out through a disgusting and redundant sex talk definitely beats what I'm suffering.

Please, do go on.

Oh, it's pretty much the state telling me "Your parents screwed up, so you have the choice between paying for them or moving out."
I'm studying in a city an hour from here. My mum's on welfare and thus I'll have to pay pretty much the entire rent for my family unless I move out. Might sound weird, but I'd rather have the sex talk than a letter asking for my money.

One of the funnier LLR in recent times. The ending was gold.

Yeah, the crack at "Fifty Shades" definitely made me laugh. Great sketch, LRR.

Hahaha oh god, Kathleen your a filthy person and should seek help.

Also who the fuck has money to move out in this economy 0_o ?

I'm afraid to look up what a zuchini is....

Oh, it's just a courgette. Phew!

....wait....

Someone at LRR has firsthand knowledge of BDSM. Fess up, who was it?

And Beej was credited as "Beejoom." That's a new one. XP
OT: That was brilliant. Excellent character acting thar.

Well, that was quite possibly one of the funnier sketches I've seen recently. It's good to see such overt humour mixed in there with the dry stuff.

I'm 20, I've never been steadily employed (and barely been anything remotely close to employed), and there's almost no chance I'll have moved out of my parent's house by next year.

feelsbadman.jpg

OK, this is the best one I have seen in ages. Some of the funnier things I have seen in ages in fact. The twist at the end was awesome. Great work with this one.

Great sketch, Kathleen. Glad I missed out on that one, though, if it happened at 22, I'd have countered their awkward upfrontness with unabashed curiosity, since I have trained my imagination to not think of certain things.

It goes to a nice lovely hammock, instead.

`I had no idea where this was gonna go and then it went to a rather dark place. Seriously, we have these two sweet innocent seeming parents and they suddenly start talking about bondage. Do I even wanna know what the zucchini is for..?

I'm 26 and still lives with mom.
It's pretty convenient. She works out of town every other week, and we have dogs, so I take care of them and the house while she's away. And there's also the snow during winter. It's a big yard, and she'd be hard pressed to keep up with that much snow by herself, on top of the fact that she's basically fucked if it snows while she's away and I'm not around.
Basically, if I move, she would have to sell the house.

National Treasure? Wow, they are into SM!

All of my WAT. That was so awkward but so damn funny I can't stop laughing, i'm tearing up it was so funny. Also glad I never had "The Talk" with my parents (they split before I was "old enough") it just would have been too awkward and I hate awkward situations.

Great episode, guys. Venturing into the wild side, I see.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here