Unskippable: Darksiders 2

Pages PREV 1 2

Is'n't the god of war Kratos?

JonnWood:
Not a mention of how Crowfather can slip right out of his cuffs?

The crowfather is my five finger death punch cover band.

ascorbius:

BrotherRool:
Ronnie Soak!

EDIT: Death seems kinda incompetent. He said the things he wasn't going to take the old guys life, he wasn't going to destroy the amulet and he was going to get him to open up the portal. Then he kills the old guy, breaks the amulet and it's just a fluke that the man just happens to turn into a people once he's dead.

You mean, the 5th Horseman, the one who left before they became famous?

I was worried that was going to be too obscure =D

BrotherRool:
Ronnie Soak!

EDIT: Death seems kinda incompetent. He said the things he wasn't going to take the old guys life, he wasn't going to destroy the amulet and he was going to get him to open up the portal. Then he kills the old guy, breaks the amulet and it's just a fluke that the man just happens to turn into a people once he's dead.

Yeah. Worst planner ever.

Well, possibly not. Depends on what the powers that be were thinking when they started this all up.

It has just occured to me that death should be the alternate look of Raziel from the legacy of Kain series soul reaver

a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme donuts in exchange for my services to Hell...yeah okay sure!

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 49190)