Trailers: Deadpool - Announcement Trailer

Deadpool - Announcement Trailer

Deadpool haunts the halls of Comic-Con.

Watch Video

I prefer the other Deadpool. The one Vs all those conventions. He's funny and isn't a dick.

lol

i saw nothing of the actual game, but i was entertained enough to care this is still happening

I'm not sure yet about the game, but their advertising so far is brilliant.

I want to know who was the actor behind the mask, clearly he had done research on Deadpool for the most part.

That was rather obnoxious. Needed more image

Worgen:
That was rather obnoxious.

This quote will be on the retail game box.

wow this guy was obnoxious

which work rather well with deadpool, too bad we don't have hologram tech to make him think in little yellow boxes

One of the few cases where the actual announcement makes a good announcement trailer.

Now perfect the mix with a gameplay trailer and ill be happy till either it or MH3U graces the shelves at the shiny new supermarket down the road from where i live.

That was pretty good but I prefer this guy:

i know the escapist needs to make $$$$ but do i really need to watch a commercial before i watch a 2 minute deadpool commercial?

Beryl77:

-snip-

Is that the same guy from all those .gif images I keep seeing all over the place?

EA and Activision: You should be taking notes right now.

Paragon Fury:
EA and Activision: You should be taking notes right now.

Funnily enough this is an activision game. watch to the end of the trailer again.

The actor definitely knew what he was doing, he may have come off a little as a dick though. However, Deadpool is a bit of a dick he and Comi-con is a convention about fun comic books so I doubt anyone was actually offended.

It is a golden time to be a Deadpool fan

My interest doubled instantly, the guy feels like Deadpool, and if they got someone who can pull off Deadpool in real life I'm fairly confident in their ability to pull him off in a game. Hope the gameplay's solid enough to back up the character though.

Endocrom:

Outside of the Escapist panel doing Gangam Style this is the only version I've honestly found funny, thanks for the share.

Endocrom:

It truly is.

I can only imagine how awesome it would be if Marvel Studios made a proper deadpool movie.

I saw a teaser or something a little while ago, and while I know nothing about Deadpool, it looks like a fun game. Activision can usually get the super-hero games right, and two swords and two guns should make for a fun afternoon. Looking forward to this one.

That guy seems like a real douche :P
But I guess it' well planned advertisment...

It was a little hit and miss but you have to give that guy credit for going all out and getting into it.
"Boom! That just happened. Mic drop!"

Whispering Death:
I know the escapist needs to make $$$$ but do I really need to watch a commercial before I watch a 2 minute deadpool commercial?

Y'know, I haven't seen a commercial in a long time on the escapist... and I'm not a premium member, I don't have a blocker put up against adds, and youtube still yells commercials at me... Is it a regional thing now?

OT: I was stoked back when the first teaser came out awhile ago, this one just made me want it, and reasured me that it didn't get cancelled, which would have sucked.

DoomyMcDoom:

Whispering Death:
I know the escapist needs to make $$$$ but do I really need to watch a commercial before I watch a 2 minute deadpool commercial?

Y'know, I haven't seen a commercial in a long time on the escapist... and I'm not a premium member, I don't have a blocker put up against adds, and youtube still yells commercials at me... Is it a regional thing now?

OT: I was stoked back when the first teaser came out awhile ago, this one just made me want it, and reasured me that it didn't get cancelled, which would have sucked.

I see pre-roll ads before every video. Might be regional with advertisers not wanting to pay for canadian impressions?

I run an ad blocker but i disable it on the sites i like, such as the escapist, who i want to make money and stay in business. I view all advertising as opt-in. If a site ever becomes too annoying or invasive I just slap the ad blocker back on.

Whispering Death:

DoomyMcDoom:

Whispering Death:

I see pre-roll ads before every video. Might be regional with advertisers not wanting to pay for canadian impressions?

I run an ad blocker but i disable it on the sites i like, such as the escapist, who i want to make money and stay in business. I view all advertising as opt-in. If a site ever becomes too annoying or invasive I just slap the ad blocker back on.

It's kinda weird to me that I'm not seeing em anymore, it's like once I moved to the east coast they vanished... was seein em before every video back in BC... I guess it's just one of those mysteries that I'll never know the answer to.

Oh damn, I don't read many comics but Deadpool is one of the few that I ever enjoyed. I think it's about time I read some more of it. Where to start...

Scrythe:

Beryl77:

-snip-

Is that the same guy from all those .gif images I keep seeing all over the place?

Endocrom:

That was possibly the best fan film I've ever seen. I think I woke the neighbours at the "I still think you're cute" line. Since you're a fan of Deadpool, mind helping a guy out? Where's a good place to start reading from if I want to get into it?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here