Movie Trailers: Thankskilling 3 - Trailer

Thankskilling 3 - Trailer

The turkey's back and this time he's not getting carved up for your enjoyment.

Watch Video

Seriously? *looks at wikipedia article* 100000 bucks through donations!? Damn, considering the first had a budget of 3500$ This is impressive.

I don't know what confuses me more, this trailer or the fact that this is apparently the third movie in the series...

Me and my friends, just a couple of weeks ago, were sitting around and decided that we wanted to watch an absolutely terrible horror film.

And the original Thankskilling ended up being what we watched.

It was the most hilariously stupid hour and a half that I'll never get back.

And yet, I have this strange urge to see the sequel, now.

crimson5pheonix:
I don't know what confuses me more, this trailer or the fact that this is apparently the third movie in the series...

True fact: There was no Thankskilling 2. They skipped straight from 1 to 3, which they reference in the trailer. Don't ask me why. Nothing could explain what's going through the director/producer's mind here.

Oh god, Phelous is going to have an aneurysm.

Now excuse me while I get as far away from this as possible. Yeah, I know it's supposed to be stupid but every man has his limit.

Brave of them to painstakingly recreate what Robot Chicken does every week.

"The first movie to skip its own sequel"

Whoa....heavy

"Nice tits, bitch."

While staying at my friends house months ago, a dude came over and said "you have to see how bad this movie is". He just wanted to show us the first scene, and we ended up getting about halfway through before realizing that it's not even worth watching for the novelty value.

It was a bad, bad movie - and the worst part was that it's actors seemed to think it was worth taking seriously. It had the worst actors I've ever seen, and... gah, head hurt.

This trailer gives me hope, though... because now it seems to be so off-the-wall wacky that it might actually have some comedic service. Puppets? Smart move. It's like they finally realize that the script is terrible, so they might as well work with it.

chadachada123:
True fact: There was no Thankskilling 2. They skipped straight from 1 to 3, which they reference in the trailer. Don't ask me why. Nothing could explain what's going through the director/producer's mind here.

They prolly want to get as far away from the first one as physically possible.
Who can blame them?

Vausch:

If he still did reviews, I'd agree, but a check of his website shows he does not do them too much anymore. Granted, most of the people from TGWTG seem to be moving on to more original content, so maybe he has been working on something interesting and new.

Arluza:

Vausch:

If he still did reviews, I'd agree, but a check of his website shows he does not do them too much anymore. Granted, most of the people from TGWTG seem to be moving on to more original content, so maybe he has been working on something interesting and new.

Phelous does reviews fairly often actually. He's just a little more infrequent unless he has a theme going. He reviews every Resident Evil movie, I'm guessing he'll do the same for Silent Hill, and his last review was out less than 2 weeks ago.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here