Trailers: Marvel Heroes - Features Trailer

Marvel Heroes - Features Trailer

So many options for just the creation of your character. Well besides the option to not be a Marvel Hero.

Watch Video

Team Hollywood:
So many options for just the creation of your character. Well besides the option to not be a Marvel Hero.

Not much of a downside, considering Batman already has his own game.

Anyone else's interest plummet when they read the words, "Brian Michael Bendis". I know I can't be alone.

im sorry but this was a piss poorly made trailer, i feel like im looking at a game made for facebook made by a guy who puts mediocre videos on youtube, but that may be just because the game itself is crap. and who the hell is brian bendis and why am i supposed to know who that is? and should i even care?

shadowstriker86:
im sorry but this was a piss poorly made trailer, i feel like im looking at a game made for facebook made by a guy who puts mediocre videos on youtube, but that may be just because the game itself is crap. and who the hell is brian bendis and why am i supposed to know who that is? and should i even care?

One of the creators of the Ultimate Universe.

You know, that wonderful universe that gave us "Ultimatum".

Staying the hell away from this game. It looks *awful*. They're not even giving me the illusion of being my own character (at least DCUO was happy to let me pretend I was different even as I stole the gimmicks from well known heroes and villains). The graphics for the actual gameplay really bother me, as does the gameplay itself. One of their big bragging points, the "uniquely" animated comic-like cutscenes, was already done to greater effect by GW2 (and their FAR superior artists) earlier this year. So....what's the draw, exactly? If this is Marvel trying to compete with DCUO, they dropped the ball hard IMO.

First I went "Really?"

Then I saw three words that doomed it instantly.

Brian

Michael

Bendis

Aaaaaaaand my interest is gone.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook