Escapist News Wrap: Masturbation, Manga and The Matrix

Masturbation, Manga and The Matrix

This week, science suggests that we might be living in the Matrix and there are rumors that the next Skyrim DLC might have dragon mounts. Also, Project Eternity comes to a close and sets a new record on Kickstarter.

Watch Video

Ah yes, what a strange week it has been. Found many of the stories quite funny. Mr. Carter you're articles always make me smile. ^.^

Thanks for another great news wrap! Cause I know this is made just for me.

Greg, your delivery continues to improve. You seemed very comfortable doing this one!

However, the audio sounded distorted this week. It sounded like it might have been clipping a bit.

I saw Masterbation, and knew this was the thread for me!

I hope they get the dragon riding dlc working for all the systems Skyrim is on.

"You know what I thought was appalling Wally? All those plot holes in The Dark Knight Rises."

*Stands and claps furiously*

'Ey, what's the deal here! How'd my plans for tomorrow night end up as a News wrap title. Yeesh.

Wally's opinion kinda gives a good example of why in so many movies every action shot is so close you cannot get a sense of scale or position. I like the wide views. It's not all about one guy somewhere punching someone else in some indistinct place.

kburns10:
"You know what I thought was appalling Wally? All those plot holes in The Dark Knight Rises."

*Stands and claps furiously with you*

OT: Why are the News Wraps on so late? Is it because I live in the UK and the time difference, or is it to do with definitely having everything News related wrapped-in?

Draxz:

kburns10:

*Stands and claps furiously with you*

OT: Why are the News Wraps on so late? Is it because I live in the UK and the time difference, or is it to do with definitely having everything News related wrapped-in?

We shoot Friday morning, which usually means it's captured, edited and finally uploaded around mid-afteroon to evening our time, or roughly evening to night in the UK.

when did the news need adverts?

Rises sucked hard. It's funny, I went to see The Avengers ironically, to laugh at it's stupidity, to make comparisons to The Room. How is it that The Avengers was FAR better in EVERYTHING compared to TDKR?

Agreed, Dark Knight Rise is a "meh" movie, I think a fantasy-action film POV, Avengers were more than bested MANY mainstream titles in it's character driven plots. I think dark knight should learn to bring out their characters such as Cat, and Robbin more... (yes, to me, Avenger>Darkknightrise)

What!? Why aren't the libraries responsible!
Private companies, and retailers are responsible for selling movies and video games to underaged kids, movie theaters are responsible for keeping underaged kids out of "R" movies. Why the hell isn't the labrary equally liable? That's absolutely rediculous.

Greg Tito aka Captain Segue! Able to link both the intro and the outro for each story in a single bound!

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here