LoadingReadyRun: Normal Activity

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Normal Activity

Not all activities have to be paranormal.

Watch Video

Kate. In a tank top.
Kate. In a tank top.

Is unbelievably hot. I don't know why.

I feel as though with a slight re-wording this would have also been a great commercial for laundry soap still awesome though I love goast dance

I'm sorry I'm sure the video was funny, but all I can remember were those hips.

In this case, who ARE you gonna call?

bor3ds0ul:
Kate. In a tank top.
Kate. In a tank top.

I feel dirty, but I agree.

Eternal crundies.

I almost got funny looks for laughing so hard.

Captcha: Hobby-horse
I wanted a ghost hobby-horse.

Boomsmith: Kathleen

I wanna see Kathleen's boomstick!

bor3ds0ul:
Kate. In a tank top.
Kate. In a tank top.

Watch the video again and I'm sure it will come to you.
She rivals Kathleen.

I actually laughed the most when the ghost just nonchalantly addressed the tenants. Kind of expected this to turn into a fratboy-ghost ending where he just wants to watch all these movies he's never gotten to see. Actual ending took a surprising, and much more humorous, turn.

Oh my Miss Stark i do say you look mighty fine in that tank top and striped pnats.

I liked this one. It resides in the angle of off-the-wall that's just my cup of tea. Playing the situation straight worked very well, I thought.

Additionally: Kate Stark.

Well I'm going to respectfully not respond like a perv (umm... in spite of my previous post) and just say: Whooo!!! Jer cameo!
Also: Hilarious!
And: Nice see-through effect!

"We can't move those, can we?" -- CLASSIC!

After watching this video as a permanent Kate Stark fan.

Me Gusta

bor3ds0ul:
Kate. In a tank top.
Kate. In a tank top.

Agreed. Not much more to add tbh, shes pretty stunning in this video!

Oh, and the video overall was pretty ace.

Wow. Kate on Feed Dump and LRR? What did we do to get so lucky?

... I think I'm being twisted by Kate's magic. Interpret that as you like, I guess.

Also: Jer and Kate? Does. Not. Compute.

I use to think she was fine when I had seen her from the chest up. Now I think she's fine top to bottom.

And she's too hot for the dude with the glasses,I agree.

I never knew inanimate objects could die. I guess you learn something new everyday!

You guys are very enthusiastic. Please remember Kate is Graham's younger sister.

I fell for this trap before, never again.

Lady Kathleen:
You guys are very enthusiastic. Please remember Kate is Graham's younger sister.

Exactly what I was thinking. I suspect that he is beginning to regret bringing her into the company when this happens every time she's on a show.

OT: I liked to video. A silly sort of fun that's a nice break from raking leaves.

I wanna see the Ghostbuster B-team come in and tiredly say... "Yeah, we get this all the time"

And also, do people set up cameras in their houses to try and catch ghosts? Is that a thing? Should I start doing that now?

Aw, poor Jer. He finally does a whole video after almost a year, does awesome as always and people are too "distracted" to notice. :p

Brilliant job as usual LRR. :)

Yankeedoodles:
And: Nice see-through effect!

Very nice indeed. I've wondered about the best way to do this effect. There doesn't appear to be an green screening going on. Do you:
1. TRACK 1: Film Graham in the proper environment doing all of the appropriate stuff.
2. TRACK 2: Film the same environment without Graham (or just use a still) with the exact same camera placement.
3. Overlay TRACK 1 over TRACK 2 and SET the transparency for each layer to 50%.

Of course, you're doing some split screen stuff for the shots where everyone is present.

Great episode, by the way. Just put a potted plant over/around the crundies.

Immovable Crundies.
Never thought that would be a punchline for any joke. Ever.

And it was awesome.

Lady Kathleen:

Are you honestly surprised about this sort of behaviour from the peanut gallery?

OT: Very funny video, exactly what I needed after midterms.

Mmm. Five points to whoever came up with, "You have to kill your underwear." Priceless watching Jer tentatively murdering his boxer briefs.

You guys are starting to creep me out. There's a fine line between complement and creepiness. You're on creepiness.

Lady Kathleen:

I'd compliment Graham on really looking good in that sheet except I think that might be bad, I'm told you should never compliment white people in full body sheets.

Eric the Orange:
You guys are starting to creep me out. There's a fine line between complement and creepiness. You're on creepiness.

Says the poster with the Orangutan staring lovingly through the screen at me.

I must decline Orangutan, but don't think I'm not flattered.

Rainboq:
Are you honestly surprised about this sort of behaviour from the peanut gallery?

I expected it from the Facebook comments, but not this much from the forums

Eric the Orange:

Yeah, general rule of thumb: if you'd feel creepy saying it in person, it's creepy not a compliment

Clankenbeard:
Very nice indeed. I've wondered about the best way to do this effect. There doesn't appear to be an green screening going on. Do you:
1. TRACK 1: Film Graham in the proper environment doing all of the appropriate stuff.
2. TRACK 2: Film the same environment without Graham (or just use a still) with the exact same camera placement.
3. Overlay TRACK 1 over TRACK 2 and SET the transparency for each layer to 50%.

That's it exactly.
Now, that means you can't do any fancy effects to the ghost, because any filters would affect that whole half of the frame. For In Death as in Life we did actually fully green screen Paul's ghost character into the scene. But we didn't think we needed to for this one.

This video gave me a really good idea...

My friends girlfriend is really scared of ghosts. She's friends with my housemate and reguarly stays over and for the last few weeks we've been freaking her out about the ghost in the attic.
I ordered the thinkgeek evil-tron and we are rigging a remote control car with brushes in the attic to get our scary scratchy noises on cue.

I'm gonna do a video "to convince her there are no ghosts" and have creepy spooky things in the background.

Just gotta incorporate spiders in there somehow.

I may seem like an evil man but I know they intend to pull something on me in the future involving a bunch of fireworks and an early wakeup as well as some plan I haven't discovered yet.

So, the ghost just gave them crap...for all eternity.

Oh, why not Tally? I mean, Kate is great and all, but she just does not go with Jer quite as well...

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here