LoadingReadyRun: Normal Activity

Pages PREV 1 2

Lady Kathleen:
You guys are very enthusiastic. Please remember Kate is Graham's younger sister.

So like...can we get Graham in a tank top too then?

Lady Kathleen:
You guys are very enthusiastic. Please remember Kate is Graham's younger sister.

Yea guys, be respectful...at least a little....that's not too much to ask is it?

Oh wait, internet, nevermind.

Don Reba:
Oh, why not Tally? I mean, Kate is great and all, but she just does not go with Jer quite as well...

Tally wasn't available at time of shooting?
It's not Commodorehustle, so Jer wasn't playing himself, he was just playing some guy whose girlfriend happened to be played by Kate. If they were to limit themselves to only casting Jer in a couple when Tally is around, or Graham in a couple when Kathleen is around it has the potential to severely limit what they can do (since they tend to have to work around who is available for videos).

Awesome video guys. And it's great to see Kate in a video, she's very talented, the Stark bloodline is a strong one. Also good to see Jer again. And the video itself was hilarious, the underwear stabbing scene was epic.

artanis_neravar:

Don Reba:
Oh, why not Tally? I mean, Kate is great and all, but she just does not go with Jer quite as well...

It's not Commodorehustle, so Jer wasn't playing himself, he was just playing some guy whose girlfriend happened to be played by Kate. If they were to limit themselves to only casting Jer in a couple when Tally is around, or Graham in a couple when Kathleen is around it has the potential to severely limit what they can do (since they tend to have to work around who is available for videos).

That was a rhetorical question, but thanks for the answer, just as well. :) The point was that I find it hard to see Jer and Kate as a couple. Tally would have been perfect, obviously. Another option would have been to replace Jer with James, for instance.

Don Reba:

artanis_neravar:

Don Reba:

That was a rhetorical question, but thanks for the answer, just as well. :) The point was that I find it hard to see Jer and Kate as a couple. Tally would have been perfect, obviously. Another option would have been to replace Jer with James, for instance.

That's actually partially WHY I wanted to cast like that, so that it was clear immediately that this wasn't commodoreHUSTLE.

The Stark bloodline does have some comedy chops. It's good to be reminded of this time and time again.

I don't think Graham in a tank top would work quite as well, but I'm sure somebody can work it into Jonny Five.

Jer in a dressing gown.
Jer in a dressing gown.

Is unbelievably hot. I don't know why.

Sorry, I just thought Jer should get a similar creep session from the fans...

Great video as ever guys, though I was fully ready to strap in for 5 minutes of watching Jer walk around doing nothing special after seeing the title and first scene! :P

The Curse of the Ethereal Crundies... I see an awesome game easter egg in the making.

Ah, the perfect antidote to those Paranormal Activities movies. I was expecting more "found-footage" camera trickery, but it's nice to know not all ghosts have a murderous hate-boner for the living; they just need some fresh undies.

Lady Kathleen:

Thanks for keeping us in check.

This was the best video since installation anxiety, it was really funny.

bobmus:
Jer in a dressing gown.
Jer in a dressing gown.

Great video as ever guys, though I was fully ready to strap in for 5 minutes of watching Jer walk around doing nothing special after seeing the title and first scene! :P

You kid, Graham in just a sheet. whoa....

Ugh, must remember to stop reading the comments.

Anyway, a good episode, and surprising too; I thought they were all going to end up watching films before Jeremy got fed up and called the Ghost Busters.

Okay, so I know we've already been warned, but I have to echo bobmus: GODDAM Jer is a sexy beast in that robe.

Great video as per usual.

One question: is that a new location? I don't think I've seen it before.

Lady Kathleen:

bare in mind most of the guys here are about 15, so it's appropriate i guess

( if the 'how old are you' topic is worth the hard-drive space it's stored on )

Edit: i find it shocking too, don't worry

I thought maybe he had died while trick-or-treating... it happens, you know.

Of course his name isn't Dave, it's Paul.

bobmus:
Jer in a dressing gown.
Jer in a dressing gown.

Graham under a sheet with eyeholes cut out. Mmmmmmm.

Huh... why would everyone watching Beetlejuice in that household change the channel at that part...

Anyway, what a way to go...

Evil Smurf:

bobmus:
Jer in a dressing gown.
Jer in a dressing gown.

You kid, Graham in just a sheet. whoa....

Ya, he even changed his undies on screen at one point. :D
If we make the lewdness aimed across genders equally, then it's ok, right?

Don Reba:

If you watch the Expo footage you will see they really just use whoever is available at the time of shooting.... Kate was probably available so yeah....

But no really, awesome job this week guys! Keep up the good work. :)

Ok, I have a question:
Are those killed undies still fit to wear? Because, you know, their spirit of the undies is gone so wearing them could be considered in line with dating a dead chick.

bor3ds0ul:
Kate. In a tank top.
Kate. In a tank top.

Because she has always been unbelievably hot!

Lady Kathleen:

So he'd be the guy I go to about getting her digits?
*buh dum tish*

Capcha: french fried... I believe Graham and Kate would call it "Poutine"

Lyri:
So like...can we get Graham in a tank top too then?

Well, Graham was in that leather semi-top thing last week...

Yay jer, Thanks LRR for teaching me how to kill underwear, all those years I was just setting them on fire.

I was kinda hoping the stinger would be it came back, and they watched Beetlejuice, but that works too.

Oh, special mention goes to Kate Stark, who is apparently now formally recognized as hot by the internet.

But, we're all missing something here.

Jer. In that Bathrobe. Whoa.

"Candle. In a tiny cup.
Candle. In a tiny cup.

Is unbelievably hot. I don't know why."

lol. But seriously, great video guys -- both technically and comedically.
And to the Starks, on behalf of the males on the Escapist forums, sorry for the dirty minds.

Lady Kathleen:

Oh god, I'm having flashbacks to that ENN episode O.O Suppose that's what happens when you give them "The Talk" the week before.

Anyway, due to last week's episode being absolutely fantastic, I didn't laugh nearly as much but it was still a funny episode.

Also, Jer!

And finally, the continue this trend,

Flowers. In a vase
Flowers. In a vase

Are unbelievably hot. I don't know why.

Lady Kathleen:

This is the internet, where immature males sincerely think that calling a woman they've never met hot, is a compliment, when really, it gets really creepy really fast.

Graham_LRR:

Clankenbeard:
Very nice indeed. I've wondered about the best way to do this effect. There doesn't appear to be an green screening going on. Do you:
1. TRACK 1: Film Graham in the proper environment doing all of the appropriate stuff.
2. TRACK 2: Film the same environment without Graham (or just use a still) with the exact same camera placement.
3. Overlay TRACK 1 over TRACK 2 and SET the transparency for each layer to 50%.

That's it exactly.
Now, that means you can't do any fancy effects to the ghost, because any filters would affect that whole half of the frame. For In Death as in Life we did actually fully green screen Paul's ghost character into the scene. But we didn't think we needed to for this one.

Well, the method of layering is more convenient in this case and saved the team time, and effort, while producing the desired effect.
It's a win/win, as it allows more time for other things (including thinking up more awesome funniness for later videos, though the time savings there is likely indirectly applied in a bigger picture sort of way), and gives us an awesome ghost comedy sketch with ethreal crundies in it.

Crundies... Now I won't be sleeping tonight, thanks!!

That was absolutely brilliant, Graham, Kate and Jer work so well together. Great that Kate is in more LRR stuff too!

'You'll have to kill your underwear' needs to become a meme.

Lady Kathleen:

The wrath of House Stark is one to be feared indeed!

Was just about to post about all the, ah, enthusiasm in the thread.

Kate is gorgeous, but also a fine comedic actress and I'm glad she's in more videos with LRR.

Kate is a very attractive lady and there is no denying that. She is the epitome of a gaming/geek girl! With all due respect to Graham.

Video was great too! Keep up the good work.

LRR videos always need more Jer in a bathrobe!

Ironically, I've actually stopped my "Kate Stark is hot" comments because I realized I was getting creepy. It's pretty redundant at this point anyway. Yes, attractive young woman, let's move on. Let's talk about how the phrase "Crundies" makes me wince more than "Crusty undies", for some reason.

Dascylus:
This video gave me a really good idea...

My friends girlfriend is really scared of ghosts. She's friends with my housemate and reguarly stays over and for the last few weeks we've been freaking her out about the ghost in the attic.
I ordered the thinkgeek evil-tron and we are rigging a remote control car with brushes in the attic to get our scary scratchy noises on cue.

I'm gonna do a video "to convince her there are no ghosts" and have creepy spooky things in the background.

Just gotta incorporate spiders in there somehow.

I may seem like an evil man but I know they intend to pull something on me in the future involving a bunch of fireworks and an early wakeup as well as some plan I haven't discovered yet.

It's simple.

Kill the Ba- I mean, never sleep.

JonnWood:
Let's talk about how the phrase "Crundies" makes me wince more than "Crusty undies", for some reason.

Dascylus:
This video gave me a really good idea...

My friends girlfriend is really scared of ghosts. She's friends with my housemate and reguarly stays over and for the last few weeks we've been freaking her out about the ghost in the attic.
I ordered the thinkgeek evil-tron and we are rigging a remote control car with brushes in the attic to get our scary scratchy noises on cue.

I'm gonna do a video "to convince her there are no ghosts" and have creepy spooky things in the background.

Just gotta incorporate spiders in there somehow.

I may seem like an evil man but I know they intend to pull something on me in the future involving a bunch of fireworks and an early wakeup as well as some plan I haven't discovered yet.

It's simple.

Kill the Ba- I mean, never sleep.

I'm worried that years of falling asleep to well loved action movies may result one of two outcome...

1. Complete non-reaction.

2. Pseudo-vietnam flashbacks involving elements of Platoon, Apocalypse Now and Full Metal Jacket,

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here