Trailers: BioShock Infinite - Beast of America Trailer

BioShock Infinite - Beast of America Trailer

The America depicted in the game is much less violent than the one we know and love now.

Watch Video

Oh wow, that looks exciting. I'm a little afraid of heights too so this game may invoke some vertigo to add to the tension. I'm definintely picking this up.

Is anyone else drooling? I'm drooling. Would you kindly hand me a napkin?

They couldn't have gone for a better soundtrack for this trailer. I love Nico Vega!

But why was this age restricted when I watched it on an article earlier today that took it straight from Youtube?

Trailer music has definitely stepped up a notch in 2012. Searching the hell out of this song right now

sebashepin:
Trailer music has definitely stepped up a notch in 2012. Searching the hell out of this song right now

Song is Nico Vega - Beast. As far as I know, they've only got the one album out.

You know you've been playing too much Resident Evil 4 when the most appealing part of the trailer is the addition of a Broomhandle Mauser. Don't get me wrong, the entire trailer looked amazing but I just really love that gun!

DVS BSTrD:
But why was this age restricted when I watched it on an article earlier today that took it straight from Youtube?

Because in the time that has passed since then, the authorities realised you might interpret all the explosions, shooting and DEATH as signs that Columbia is being dragged into chaos by those damn dirty immigrants. Fear not! Law and order will prevail over the anarchistic rabble!

promising,

nice old-school dirt rock soundtrack, like Rebel Motorcycle Club.

I love the recent trend of game trailers with fantastic songs.

In my opinion, it works better without gameplay footage, like in these videos:

I still really like this one though.

For being a dragon, these aerial cities rub me the right way...

I like how they have delayed it for so long, it is looking to be one hell of a polished, beautiful game.
If only Dishonored had done the same, I think it could have been much better.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here